Gachiakuta - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Watchman Series

Dex-chan lover
I am getting a little worried... this feels too much like end game.

I can see a scenario where it isn't, but I always felt uncertain of the position this series has and could never shake it off... does someone know how is the recent situation of this?

Anyway... things have gone nuclear overheat with this, if this isn't end game (and I hope it isn't) things certainly are escalating to a new level.

Dex-chan lover
I am getting a little worried... this feels too much like end game.

I can see a scenario where it isn't, but I always felt uncertain of the position this series has and could never shake it off... does someone know how is the recent situation of this?

Anyway... things have gone nuclear overheat with this, if this isn't end game (and I hope it isn't) things certainly are escalating to a new level.
So is the end coming?
There was a mistranslation in the last chapter.

The Vandal's leader didn't make the "Watchman Series", what he actually said was that he tried to make it (as in, trying to make more parts) but couldn't no matter what he tried, and that the actual creator must have had a really strong "thought". He was only able make imitations like the pendant he showed this chapter, that's why he is using the real thing for his experiment. He is probably just a "mini boss".

Right now there are still A LOT of plot points missing. There are other parts of the set to find. We don't know who created them, when exactly, how or why. We don't know why were the gloves in Heaven, and in Regto's hands. We don't know who killed Regto, and why. We barely know anything about Rudo's parents and his scars. We barely know anything about Riyo's past as a hitman and her parents. We barely know anything about Engine or Arkha Corvus (the leader of the Janitors). We don't know a lot about Heaven, or what made the world as it is. And those are just some things that I remembered right now. It is too early to expect an "end game".

Dex-chan lover

The Vandal's leader didn't make the "Watchman Series", what he actually said was that he tried to make it (as in, trying to make more parts) but couldn't no matter what he tried, and that the actual creator must have had a really strong "thought". He was only able make imitations like the pendant he showed this chapter, that's why he is using the real thing for his experiment. He is probably just a "mini boss".

Right now there are still A LOT of plot points missing. There are other parts of the set to find. We don't know who created them, when exactly, how or why. We don't know why were the gloves in Heaven, and in Regto's hands. We don't know who killed Regto, and why. We barely know anything about Rudo's parents and his scars. We barely know anything about Riyo's past as a hitman and her parents. We barely know anything about Engine or Arkha Corvus (the leader of the Janitors). We don't know a lot about Heaven, or what made the world as it is. And those are just some things that I remembered right now. It is too early to expect an "end game".
Except if it was axed by the invisible hands of the free market.

Your comment really make me believe there will be more. I really wish this isn't the end game.

Dex-chan lover
Except if it was axed by the invisible hands of the free market.
Well, yeah. But apparently is selling relatively well in Japan.

Q58O3eg.jpg
FDmZLQM.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, yeah. But apparently is selling relatively well in Japan.

Q58O3eg.jpg
FDmZLQM.jpg
Didn't know Shangri-la got a massive manga sale even after Gonzo's failed adaptation.
I guess Japanese really believe that global warming crap.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh I was wondering about last chapter, just a mistranslation. He clearly wasn‘t old enough to have made the items Let alone get them up to heaven.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know Shangri-la got a massive manga sale even after Gonzo's failed adaptation.
I guess Japanese really believe that global warming crap.
I'm convinced anyone who doesn't believe in global warming is a NEET who stay in their mom's basement with AC on 24/7. Summers have been unbearable lately, and the winters are getting harsher.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced anyone who doesn't believe in global warming is a NEET who stay in their mom's basement with AC on 24/7. Summers have been unbearable lately, and the winters are getting harsher.
If they can't explain in mom's terms then they are just lying britches.
Summer is always hot and Winter is always cold. This is why they never put the temperature expected. I still see people die in winter and get shoveled and no different from the past history.

I suggest you question your teacher what is he feeding you with.

Dex-chan lover
If they can't explain in mom's terms then they are just lying britches.
Summer is always hot and Winter is always cold. This is why they never put the temperature expected. I still see people die in winter and get shoveled and no different from the past history.

I suggest you question your teacher what is he feeding you with.
I've been living in the countryside for my entire life (well, granted, I'm still young so may be that doesn't mean much) and it doesn't take a fucking genius here to know that the climate is getting more and more unbearable. I've seen with my own eyes how trees are cut down, fields, lakes, rivers, waterways are filled with dirts and rocks taken by defacing the mountains for some bullshit "development" projects that will ultimately only benefit the higher ups. No more summer breezes, only scorching heat, no more chilly winter, only frequent harsh storms.
I suggest you question whatever your favourite politicians are feeding you and how much they pocket by doing so.

Dex-chan lover
I've been living in the countryside for my entire life (well, granted, I'm still young so may be that doesn't mean much) and it doesn't take a fucking genius here to know that the climate is getting more and more unbearable. I've seen with my own eyes how trees are cut down, fields, lakes, rivers, waterways are filled with dirts and rocks taken by defacing the mountains for some bullshit "development" projects that will ultimately only benefit the higher ups. No more summer breezes, only scorching heat, no more chilly winter, only frequent harsh storms.
I suggest you question whatever your favourite politicians are feeding you and how much they pocket by doing so.
That is what I'm saying - what they call as "global warming" is different from what actually is the cause. They should have called it "tree depopulation" or "man-made disaster" rather than the term we know right now. This is why you should seriously question your teacher, even if the teacher is a machine. You cannot learn how to think otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread