Describe a manga poorly

Dex-chan lover

Correct for those two.

paxvp0.png

1. idk nhk?

Incorrect. It's

z5e17w.gif

Aggregator gang
because of a misunderstanding, guy becomes friends with a bunch of cute girls. Despite hardship, ends up with the best one.
Rosario vampire? idk man seems like any harem rom com

also another submission:
peasant in feudal japan experiences being a disposable pawn hitman and dies a dog's death

Dex-chan lover
An unstable weeb
And his milk drinking android
fucked up everything.

Aggregator gang
Not a harem. The misunderstanding was that they thought he was about to commit a serious crime on one of the girls.
Molester Man? that's about the only one that comes to mind when non harem serious crime accusation comes to mind if not please do tell me what it is

Nick and Lever, right?
ding ding ding! correct it is nick and lever I love those black and white duo they are so wacky I can't take them anywhere I swear.

Dex-chan lover
4. A homosexual Japanese schoolgirl meets a suicidal Babylonian homo, her homo mathematician valet and a rapist homo. They are soon joined by an Indian homo, an Iranian homo, an English half-homo and a Chinese debatable homo in their struggle against a Georgian crypto-homo and her cronies.
Vampeerz ?

Aggregator gang
so, i want to fidn this manga where the girl is actually fell in love with a criminal. The criminal is actually a guy that has a scar in his face and he punc everyone with his fist and kill them. one day this girl kiss the guy suddenly and pushed her away.
honestly I have no idea what this is but I know the exact premise but with reverse genders (or kind of?) it's called arata natsume getting married

MC wants to be the strongest fighter. Others have conflicting goals.
the breaker? dragon ball? most delinquent manga? damn bruh most of you guys describe shit vaguely not badly or poorly just vague where it could be just about anyone manga.

submission:
a guy has a fish as a son (literally a fish with legs and arms that was made from his semen) and goes on adventures with him

Group Leader
honestly I have no idea what this is but I know the exact premise but with reverse genders (or kind of?) it's called arata natsume getting married

the breaker? dragon ball? most delinquent manga? damn bruh most of you guys describe shit vaguely not badly or poorly just vague where it could be just about anyone manga.

submission:
a guy has a fish as a son (literally a fish with legs and arms that was made from his semen) and goes on adventures with him
Juujika-no-Rokunin-Juujika-no-Rokunin-Chapter-15-Kiss-2.jpg

Its jujika rokunin
but araka is also an interesting one to read ngl

Dex-chan lover
I intended this as somewhere between a participation award and a Rorschach test, so all of your answers are correct. 🥠

Dex-chan lover
Local high-school boy
Is extremely attractive
To eldritch horrors.

Users who are viewing this thread