Describe a manga poorly

Group Leader
1qd8c6ouashb1.jpg
ah the good old glutonny chan. is it the end yet?

Aggregator gang
damn I thought it was the other one you know the guy being chased by horrors but one of them is protecting him to savor him alone or something, but I guess that one had traditional folk tale monster as opposed to eldritch horrors but I forgot the name to both of them

Dex-chan lover
1. Irrationally hungry dungeon crawling man realizes deal with the devil is bad.

2. Teenager given superpowers by dog-thing

Dex-chan lover
1. Irrationally hungry dungeon crawling man realizes deal with the devil is bad.

2. Teenager given superpowers by dog-thing
Dungeon Meshi and Chainsawman?

1. The country of Japan collectively attempts a cultural revolution in a bid to beat Real Madrid.

2. The country of Japan collectively enforces a ping pong-driven dystopia in a bid to beat China at the Olympics.

3. The IRL author of a semi-popular romcom manga reveals that he is actually a nubile, glasses-wearing widow. The author also reveals that his fictional son can't stop lusting after him ever since the author's fictional husband died.

4. Future 500 yen coin and chicken connoisseur harasses the elderly of a small town by engaging them in rap battles.

5. Only a ragtag gang of Russian furries can stop the wrath of an immortal Mongol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Little girls on rollerblades who cry a lot have to cooperate with aliens to fight other aliens

Contributor
One old, one young, will both certainly have lung cancer, because they sit. There is also a department store. And a company not white.

Dex-chan lover
One old, one young, will both certainly have lung cancer, because they sit. There is also a department store. And a company not white.
Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari ?

1. my youth and the diving club
2. human centipedes go out to eat gyoza
3. architect forgot to tell the 3d printer to spot... and how to write dialogue
4. an android and her lips in a dystopian world
5. superman help the demonkin to kill all human
6. fate but more historically accurate AND horny

Dex-chan lover
Famed real life Light Novel author reveals that the inspiration for all his most famous works stems from that one time he was kidnapped at knife-point by an elementary-schooler.

6. fate but more historically accurate AND horny

That better be my boy Rosen Garten Saga.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread