Describe a manga poorly

Dex-chan lover
Others try to guess it.

1. A midget and a hungry hobo spend their idle days mocking the fatty that lives below them. When she finally leaves, they turn their attention to their mentally challenged new housemate.

2. In the dog-eat-dog world of corporate business, only the smell fetishist with the stinkiest wife can succeed.

3. "School is cool" - Kant

4. A homosexual Japanese schoolgirl meets a suicidal Babylonian homo, her homo mathematician valet and a rapist homo. They are soon joined by an Indian homo, an Iranian homo, an English half-homo and a Chinese debatable homo in their struggle against a Georgian crypto-homo and her cronies.

5. The people around a dog keep dying and/or trying to have sex with him, so he decides to be a shrimp instead. He is then however cheated on by a fish.

Dex-chan lover
2. In the dog-eat-dog world of corporate business, only the smell fetishist with the stinkiest wife can succeed.
That's the only one I recognized : Ase to Sekken

Let me submit one:

Sexually promiscuous MC enjoys the housewife lifestyle while creating an army of clay Wilsons on a once desert island.

Group Leader
so, i want to fidn this manga where the girl is actually fell in love with a criminal. The criminal is actually a guy that has a scar in his face and he punc everyone with his fist and kill them. one day this girl kiss the guy suddenly and pushed her away.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna try one.
Samurai being irrational and brutal makes a woman very sad

Dex-chan lover
Mute joshi kosei
Communicates with writing
To those around her.
senryu-shoujo-senryu-girl.gif
383ca2457ebf4b734860c878bc75f03d772f65d9.gif
496759.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shigurui?
Correct. GJ

-homeless kid that can turn into a monster just wants to live a quiet life but is harassed by other monsters. There's also an annoying guy who's obsessed with superheroes.

-because of a misunderstanding, guy becomes friends with a bunch of cute girls. Despite hardship, ends up with the best one.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
3. "School is cool" - Kant
we shall now begin ethics?

A midget and a hungry hobo spend their idle days mocking the fatty that lives below them. When she finally leaves, they turn their attention to their mentally challenged new housemate.
idk nhk?

The people around a dog keep dying and/or trying to have sex with him, so he decides to be a shrimp instead. He is then however cheated on by a fish.
To Your Eternity?
@PantsMan
plz reply if correct and if incorrect give answer

also submission:
stereotypical black man and stereotypical surfer white dude bruh, do, not so typical stuff in japan

Users who are viewing this thread