NTREVENGE - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I had said maybe she willingly got in there to act like a victim to make the girls trust her or so.. but given the chapter.. maybe not...? I'm seriously confused now. He promised her revenge but stuck her in there. Maybe he said she would have to do as he said for him to help with the revenge.. only thing that makes sense now cuz like.. lol

Dex-chan lover
Probably should've allowed Miku to be the only one rewarded while the others shouldn't been given anything since they weren't really being obedient. Also I can never understand why people give shit about follower count to the point you'll stress out on losing a few hundred randos that you'll never meet in your life. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn’t he be going for the guy who, I dunno, raped his friend?

I know why they’re going for the girls first, but it’s painfully obvious to the point I want to just skip ahead a couple volumes.

what if mc read terasu work and wants two of them to lure other ntr targets?

Dex-chan lover
So I am guessing the unassuming girl is the one who was bullied into helping the other people get his friend raped? So she is at fault but is also using her to get her revenge as well as atone for putting someone else under the bus?

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn’t he be going for the guy who, I dunno, raped his friend?

I know why they’re going for the girls first, but it’s painfully obvious to the point I want to just skip ahead a couple volumes.
honestly, i also want the guy get the punishment first.
i hope it won't take long to see he goes for the guy. i mean the main problem was the guy that actually rape his childhood friends. it would feel weird if he only goes for the girls and only getting revenge on the guy after 20-40 chapter or so

Dex-chan lover
honestly with all they did to him and especially his friend i feel like he's being way to nice

but its still early so see how things turns out

Group Leader
What's with the begging for donations? You can avoid majority of the costs by not using a custom website.

Raws don't cost a lot either.

Supporter
I had said maybe she willingly got in there to act like a victim to make the girls trust her or so.. but given the chapter.. maybe not...? I'm seriously confused now. He promised her revenge but stuck her in there. Maybe he said she would have to do as he said for him to help with the revenge.. only thing that makes sense now cuz like.. lol
im confused about miku. i have decided not to think
My thought process seems to line up with @theshet here. She might have had something to do with the main plot thread, in addition to being a victim herself. So this could be a form of...revengetonment?

Fed-Kun's army
Probably should've allowed Miku to be the only one rewarded while the others shouldn't been given anything since they weren't really being obedient. Also I can never understand why people give shit about follower count to the point you'll stress out on losing a few hundred randos that you'll never meet in your life. Thanks for the translations.
I mean she said she made ~$3000 with sponsored posts, id be hard pressed to give that up especially in hs

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking that our MC got 2 things he's trying to do here. The first it put the girls in a position where they have a hierarchy, where Miku will be on top and beat the others. The second is to get the social media account and begin to use that to destroy the other guy's lives. Using a public platform then claiming she was raped by her bf and post all the pics of her beaten and hurt. That will just send a warning to the childhood friend rapist.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely confused, why is one of the raped girls getting ‘revenge tortured’ too, or am I misremembering who’s who? Isnt the basis of his whole revenge about getting justice for her?

Dex-chan lover
"You'll be here for the rest of your life"

iDN9DKZ1_o.png

"Your follower count has dropped"

qGLSbYVx_o.png

Users who are viewing this thread