Saikyou Onna Shishou-tachi ga Ikusei Houshin o Megutte Shuraba - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Trade Dispute

Dex-chan lover
I really thought her eyes were just catching light or something at first. But no, they are just tard eyes or something. I guess they go with her personality.

Dex-chan lover
Don't Nobles normally not have any authority in the adventurer's guild in these stories? You can clearly see the Noble goad them into joining her if they want the restrictions lifted, that 100% shows she's lying about whatever to have them put limitation on the group.
Well, hopefully she gets taught a lesson, would be nice if Goblins raped her too. But, well, we can't have good endings like that in these stories.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I understand the noble nonsense is just setup to get to another cross training sesson -> power up but man is it kinda lame one.

Dex-chan lover
a604rad7j4651.png

I liked this a lot more before Giselle made an appearance and I dislike that it seems she'll become an integral part of the story. I wish we'd go back to focusing on Cross developing into a force of nature on his own while being guided by his groomers along the way.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did the author really go out of their way to justify the lynching to make it more noble than what it seems? I guess it's cool that the arcs connect with each other but damn do I feel conflicted about how they seem to be rewriting the intentions of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
I still will never understand people’s obsession over tsunderes. They are so fucking annoying, everyone must be a masochist, it’s so baffling to me. Not only do we have the tsundere bitch who tried to kill the MC, we have this annoying arrogant noble bitch now. I feel like I’m living in an alternate reality where everyone likes people with negative qualities and hates characters with positive characteristics

Dex-chan lover
More scenes with the masters please! We can already guess what would happen with the ojou-chan. MC will stomp her (saving Giselle in the process) and then she will fall in love because of how chad MC is. She and Giselle will bicker often in the future, vying for MC's affection.

Dex-chan lover
mc, weapons are blind, so if you "accidentally" kill a noble no one can say anything and if someone does... you can just "accidentally" kill it too.

Users who are viewing this thread