Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 15 Ch. 137 - Lucoa and Sister

Dex-chan lover
menothimcover.jpg

Group Leader
Never been a fan of the shota parts, I feel like the author has many maaaany more works with that so it doesn't need to be explored even more here, I was worried when the sword turned out to be another shota too but well, it is what it is.

But you have no problems with Loli lesbian affairs?

Well I mean, not literally. He knows she’s a dragon.
Dragon-shaped, and he sort of refuses to believe she's a former goddess.

Double-page supporter
Yes yes, Lucoa's sister is fun, BUT did noone else notice her name drop Loki?! Aka the possible creator of the Holy Sword, now called Shin! And now apparently he's the one running the dragon tournament of power, which it seems Petla is competing in, meaning shes NOT neutral like Lucoa!

Dex-chan lover
Right, so as if Lucoa lusting over an unwilling child constantly wasn't annoying enough, now we have a second one doing that and she doesn't even have any real reason or emotional connection to want to do so.

I love Cool's character writing but good God does his need to shove his fetishes and horniness into literally everything he makes irritate me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Right, so as if Lucoa lusting over an unwilling child constantly wasn't annoying enough, now we have a second one doing that and she doesn't even have any real reason or emotional connection to want to do so.

I love Cool's character writing but good God does his need to shove his fetishes and horniness into literally everything he makes irritate me.
yeah, i was hoping something more interesting would come of Petla, but having read his other works it's just the same thing but here.
oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread