Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 15 Ch. 137 - Lucoa and Sister

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi's face when she said "Okay, I get the picture" pretty much sums up normal people's thought about this subplot/genre in general.

Dex-chan lover
Never been a fan of the shota parts, I feel like the author has many maaaany more works with that so it doesn't need to be explored even more here, I was worried when the sword turned out to be another shota too but well, it is what it is.
I'm with you there. For a Yuri manga its annoying how much it gets bogged down by shota het.

Dex-chan lover
WmZMHYd.png

You and us readers both. There is never enough succubus.

Dex-chan lover
1) where is the doujin of Lucoa and Petla, I need it.
2) I hate Shouta so much just outta pure jealousy (he is a good kid though lol)
3) hope for happiness for them silly horny sisters

Dex-chan lover
Never been a fan of the shota parts, I feel like the author has many maaaany more works with that so it doesn't need to be explored even more here, I was worried when the sword turned out to be another shota too but well, it is what it is.
same. the spin-off manga with Lucoa's story is the only one i don't read for the same reason.

Dex-chan lover
The tweeb rejects what most males would dream of having.

Aggregator gang
Well, I'm just gonna assume she missed her sister after the whole "awkwardness" from the after party prbably kept lucoa far far away from both her and their village, and overreacted in the other direction (If me rejecting the sister drove her away, then me embracing her will bring her back!) without looking at the nuance of how it may actually be resolved if she wants it to.
I'm also assuming that Lucoa was for the most time a homeless "tramp" dragon and only recently changed to a "bum" dragon, with a place that she can actually be reasonably found at.

Right, so as if Lucoa lusting over an unwilling child constantly wasn't annoying enough, now we have a second one doing that and she doesn't even have any real reason or emotional connection to want to do so.

I love Cool's character writing but good God does his need to shove his fetishes and horniness into literally everything he makes irritate me.
Late but she shouldn't even be doing it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread