I Became an Evolving Space Monster - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Awesome chapter but I still think it's funny how he went with the whole "real predators are cowards" rant and still went yolo against them all. Had he went straight against the team leader last chapter, they all would be dead now in that control centre.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome chapter but I still think it's funny how he went with the whole "real predators are cowards" rant and still went yolo against them all. Had he went straight against the team leader last chapter, they all would be dead now in that control centre.
It literally told you that the gun was a fake out, if he attacked, he would have killed the team leader yes, but the team leader would have got a point blank shot off with the plasma pistol he was waiting to swap to if he was attacked. Predators are generally not stupid and specifically go for prey species. He literally ran until he found an advantage in the situation to attack. He probably would have killed as many as he could then escape, but thanks to the friendly fire gave him a chance to kill the team leader.

Dex-chan lover
how did the dude take a shot to the arm and come out with literally just scratches? Did I miss him having cybernetic enhancements all over or smth? Also I'll be kinda disappointed if they don't pick up that plasma pistol thing that's apparently OP since that's not attached to the team leader's character or anything. Whilst I understand this is a power fantasy where the main selling point is "wowie. evolution", it'd also be great if there aren't any such plotholes as well.

Dex-chan lover
It literally told you that the gun was a fake out, if he attacked, he would have killed the team leader yes, but the team leader would have got a point blank shot off with the plasma pistol he was waiting to swap to if he was attacked. Predators are generally not stupid and specifically go for prey species. He literally ran until he found an advantage in the situation to attack. He probably would have killed as many as he could then escape, but thanks to the friendly fire gave him a chance to kill the team leader.
No, the precog was him dying when going after him AFTER he already dropped down, killed 4 people AND got shot by the guy he was the most afraid of. Yes, the gun was there but even that very precog was a scene of them taking each other out. The chapter literally showed you that. Basically he jumped down and wasted all his advantage and then had to run away, find a new plan and then turn the situation around with the extinguisher play.

Dex-chan lover
No, the precog was him dying when going after him AFTER he already dropped down, killed 4 people AND got shot by the guy he was the most afraid of. Yes, the gun was there but even that very precog was a scene of them taking each other out. The chapter literally showed you that. Basically he jumped down and wasted all his advantage and then had to run away, find a new plan and then turn the situation around with the extinguisher play.
Mc couldn't kill the guy right away because he was too far from the vent that MC was in, so MC decided to kill those that are the nearest to him (along with the comm dude to prevent him from calling back up)

Dex-chan lover
Predators love leaving scared prey behind after getting the target / big fish.

After all natural predators do not hunt for fun, they hunt with a purpose.

Dex-chan lover
command is in shamble and almost all officers left seems to be cowards and incompetents.
sure soldiers could overwhelm him with numbers but that's unlikely.
the ship crew is as good as dead until the pirates or the aristocrat family arrive.

Dex-chan lover
It was satisfying, but I wanted more of a struggle. No shots connected, so it never felt he was in a situation he needed to act really fast or he would die

Users who are viewing this thread