Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Ch. 222 - The 222nd Move

Dex-chan lover
Wow, did I beat all the people who are salty about the slow progress? (Hey you, you know who you are. Stop reading things you don't enjoy. You're allowed to drop them. If it does not spark joy, get rid of it.)

Well anyways, seems like it's wrapping up soon bois. Hopefully our man Ayumu can clinch the finish

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, did I beat all the people who are salty about the slow progress?

Well anyways, seems like it's wrapping up bois. Hopefully our man Ayumu can clinch the finish
There's slow progress and then there's glacial progress. The whole "Will they or won't they" game is entertaining for so long, needlessly dragging it out is just boring and, in my opinion, just ruins the quality of ones work. The same time and effort could've been better spent elsewhere

Dex-chan lover
There's slow progress and then there's glacial progress. The whole "Will they or won't they" game is entertaining for so long, needlessly dragging it out is just boring and, in my opinion, just ruins the quality of ones work. The same time and effort could've been better spent elsewhere
fr, author could've just ended it last chapter and dedicate the last chapters to their first date as an official couple and ending it with a kiss

Dex-chan lover
It’s so sad that authors think the build up to the confession is so much more worthy than the actual post confession dating life.

How nice it would have been if bro confessed 100 chapters ago and we got to see 100 chapters of them dating, having fun shogi matches, going to college and having cheeky romance type events.

And eventually having a kid that would be the spiky haired kid who would end up teasing and falling in love with Nishikata Chi :meguupog:

Oh, sorry, my headcanon was leaking too much. Guess I’ll just wait for chapter 225 so we can finally see the confession at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just trying to picture Urushi's reaction if he wins, confesses and reveals his ploy. "Look, I'm proud of your progress in shogi, but we could've celebrated our 1 year anniversary today if you'd just... Baka! X("
Actually, I'd expect a similar reaction if he loses, she confesses and he still reveals his ploy. Or if he loses, then slightly redeems himself by still confessing and then reveals his ploy. That being said, I don't expect her anger to last for more than a couple of pages. This ain't that kind of manga :p

Anyhoo, thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the fuzz, regardless of the way it plays out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread