Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Red Lies Paved The Road To Damnation.

Dex-chan lover
For a few previous chapters, here in the comments I've seen some people saying that her punishment should be something involving rape, but DAMN, what happened here is much worse and totally appropriate for a bitch like that. Seriously, making her realize how lonely she really is, completely destroying her ego and only after that, letting her be eaten alive by bugs.

I hope the next revenges continue at this level or go even higher with psychological and physical torture. The entire group of bastards deserves this.

Ps: I hope that in the next chapter, at least, it will show Maria getting rid of the body (burning or burying it), just to give me peace of mind knowing that the bitch is really dead.

Dex-chan lover
Damn these traps are elaborate. I actually wonder, if at least some parts of Maria's plan failed, would she have truly given her victims a chance at redemption? Or is it like Saw 3 Amanda's stuff where the traps were inescapable by default?

Because damn, something tells me Maria is not particularly interested in redemption, salvation and second chances...

Double-page supporter
Wait, I guess I'm 'tarded. Someone explain to me the game. I thought if the girl has any one of her "friends" respond back to her, she's be set free and live right? Who cares if the guy told her to @#$% off - he responded back no? Or was Maria lying from the start (like the girl lies) and there was never any chance at repentance?

Dex-chan lover
As good as it might have felt to give one last middle finger to your tormentor, she probably could have messed with Maria more if she was being apologetic/crying and appealing to what little humanity she has left, better than mouthing off like a devil-child and removing all doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Centipedes always creep me the fuck out & I've seen the horrors they can do to people. Idk the height she fell from so a bit surprised her head didn't crack open albeit only slightly. Wonder who the next target will be so my bet is Kinukawa. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bugs? Really?
I hope Maria's comfortable because it'll take a lonnnng time for the girl to die from bug bites.
I mean, I get "suspension of disbelief and all", but I really can't suspend my disbelief that far.
Well considering her head smashed into the pavement, she’ll probably die soon enough for the damage.

Plus for someone as demented and broken as her, this kind of punishment makes sense. She’ll be calling out for help and forgiveness but no one will be listening as she gets slowly devoured by bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread