Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Red Lies Paved The Road To Damnation.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or do these revenues feel... lackluster?

The only time she is truly mentally tearing them apart is within the same hour as she takes them out.

I was hoping for a gradual but inevitable destruction of their person, the destruction of their personal life, their finances and mental health.

I wanted her to break them, not coddle them with relatively quick end. I was hoping for a long and torturous path for the kids.
I doubt it happens but the idea of Shikimi being allowed to "live" but now being permanently disfigured from the razors and bugs plus all the trauma from what happened would be a nice twist from the usual "revenge target gets killed"

Group Leader
ppl saying that bugs was too easy? Er... do you guys know that some of those bugs can eat rats right?

Double-page supporter
For a few previous chapters, here in the comments I've seen some people saying that her punishment should be something involving rape, but DAMN, what happened here is much worse and totally appropriate for a bitch like that. Seriously, making her realize how lonely she really is, completely destroying her ego and only after that, letting her be eaten alive by bugs.

I hope the next revenges continue at this level or go even higher with psychological and physical torture. The entire group of bastards deserves this.

Ps: I hope that in the next chapter, at least, it will show Maria getting rid of the body (burning or burying it), just to give me peace of mind knowing that the bitch is really dead.
:smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread