The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 17 - Parent seriously injured in unexpected accident

Dex-chan lover
No wonder mom can't keep her hands off dad, he's a fucking hero (or a hero of fucking, but I digress...)
She was almost isekaied so she'd might've been a hero too.
Though she'd probably be funnier as a villain.
She'd probably be reincarnated in one of those games her daughter plays, and she only knows bits and pieces because she's been bugging her daughter about how unrealistic it is when she's playing it.

Dex-chan lover
She was almost isekaied so she'd might've been a hero too.
Though she'd probably be funnier as a villain.
She'd probably be reincarnated in one of those games her daughter plays, and she only knows bits and pieces because she's been bugging her daughter about how unrealistic it is when she's playing it.
this is the second time in the last 24 hours I've seen someone comment this premise but I still can't remember the name of the novel that actually did it...

Dex-chan lover
this is the second time in the last 24 hours I've seen someone comment this premise but I still can't remember the name of the novel that actually did it...
I was only joking, I haven't read an isekai with this exact premise. But I've read similar with sister forcing brother to play otome games (that mob one that has two anime seasons I think). Wouldn't think it to be too far fetched with a similar setting.

Users who are viewing this thread