Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Bubble Trouble

Dex-chan lover
It's somewhat cruel to tell Mina she shouldn't ascend. If Reiji was a necromancer, it would make sense he would want her to stick around forever, bound to his service, but since he's actually in the business of helping people, allowing a ghost to proceed normally to the afterlife would be natural.

Dex-chan lover
It's somewhat cruel to tell Mina she shouldn't ascend. If Reiji was a necromancer, it would make sense he would want her to stick around forever, bound to his service, but since he's actually in the business of helping people, allowing a ghost to proceed normally to the afterlife would be natural.
She's the biggest help around the house and with the store, she has also previously expressed her own desire to not ascend.

Dex-chan lover
She's the biggest help around the house and with the store, she has also previously expressed her own desire to not ascend.

That she's the biggest help doesn't mean anything (in a Roman household a slave could have been the biggest help around the house), but her own desire is the only thing that makes the situation somewhat acceptable. She didn't have the opportunity to achieve much in her life, so it could be said to be merciful to allow her a bit of "life" after death. Though without knowing what kind of afterlife system that world has, it's impossible to say if this is better or worse for her. Nevertheless, unless Reiji actually resurrects her, she won't be alive and thus will always find herself a bit lacking in the presence of the living. For example if she fell in love with Reiji, then what? She's a ghost, so she couldn't exactly found a family with him, bring children up with him, and grow old together with him.

Dex-chan lover
Two things:
1. Page 20, why is Noela's tail coming out of her butt. That's just bad art from the mangaka.
2. I want to point out that he basically roofied the lot of 'em. He's a good dude and that wasn't his intention but his talents are to figure out potions and he's... not great at it. somehow.
It's been fairly well established that if she wanted to go, she could. She's there because she wants to be. There was a whole arc about freeing her from the house.

Power Uploader
Except in this case it's already established that Mina does NOT wants to ascend. Her goal was, and always has been, watching over the house and ensure everyone lives happily. To tell her to ascend means she's been kicked out and she has no purpose in her (after)life.

Group Leader
Two things:
1. Page 20, why is Noela's tail coming out of her butt. That's just bad art from the mangaka.
2. I want to point out that he basically roofied the lot of 'em. He's a good dude and that wasn't his intention but his talents are to figure out potions and he's... not great at it. somehow.
1) The MC used a potion to turn it into a butt-plug type tail.
2) What did you expect from a MC that used a potion to turn a normal tail into a butt-plug?

Dex-chan lover
Except in this case it's already established that Mina does NOT wants to ascend. Her goal was, and always has been, watching over the house and ensure everyone lives happily. To tell her to ascend means she's been kicked out and she has no purpose in her (after)life.
What the heck is a "purpose in afterlife" in the first place? The world would be jam-packed with ghosts if every soul that felt like they have lingering attachments to the world of the living kept hanging around.

Power Uploader
What the heck is a "purpose in afterlife" in the first place? The world would be jam-packed with ghosts if every soul that felt like they have lingering attachments to the world of the living kept hanging around.
Point is, we don't argue with plot armor. Author says she wants to remain so she remains and everyone accepts it as fact. Go read Chapter 3 if you want to refresh your memory, otherwise all I can say is P-L-O-T.

Dex-chan lover
Point is, we don't argue with plot armor. Author says she wants to remain so she remains and everyone accepts it as fact. Go read Chapter 3 if you want to refresh your memory, otherwise all I can say is P-L-O-T.
I already said all I possibly could in my second post, in the reply to StealthAria. It's not like I wouldn't acknowledge her and all of the others' stances. However, there's an order to things in the world. The living have their own place, the death their own. The moral fall of Gondor began when the lords became obsessed with postponing death, instead of gracefully lying down and accepting the end of their long lives, like was the original Numenorean way. Mina is obsessed with life, despite being dead. That's why I said it's okay to have her experience a little bit of life now, as her life was cut short, but ultimately it's not right to ask her not to ascend (that is, make it feel like she's so needed that she mustn't go), and she herself should come to terms with the reality of her situation and let go to ascend.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has so (too) much fan service, they didn’t animate it. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
She will probably want to ascend after reiji dies, until then they both want to stay together! It’s like basically saying don’t die

Dex-chan lover
MC missing out by ignoring his harem. How many girls we at anyway? I only remember 5 of em'.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread