Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Coddle me once in a while

Dex-chan lover
this guy have business over 90% of his head that he dont even notice that he have obvious harem around him

Dex-chan lover
he's supposed to be a pharmacist, he can even make new stuff wherever he wants
but he can't make a cold medicine???

btw is it normal to get cold like that?? getting on bed but only after 1-2 day (it looks that way) and then suddenly getting fine. many japanese "cold" looks like that in manga.

Dex-chan lover

btw is it normal to get cold like that?? getting on bed but only after 1-2 day (it looks that way) and then suddenly getting fine. many japanese "cold" looks like that in manga.
Personally when I get colds, as long as I get some warm food in me I'm usually better in a day or two, used to be over night though....

Dex-chan lover

normal cold?? then its yes
i even like to bath in cold water and make my surrounding even colder when i having cold...since i can feel my heat rise and really hate that
also...only if the cold its over 3 day i go seek medical attention ( in my local hospital they will do blood test ..to ensure you not getting dengue )

Dex-chan lover
And that’s what you get for believing that mouthwash can prevent colds.

What, do the viruses hang out on your tongue until you get home?

Double-page supporter
This chapter is so fucking stupid on so many fucking levels. Mouthwash doesn't prevent colds for starters. Also the MC can make fucking magical potions that can do ANYTHING except cure colds I guess. I guess the author is getting really creatively bankrupt if they're resorting to a nonsensical, boring, by the books japanese cold story where everyone thinks they're going to die from an exceptionally common sickness that isn't really dangerous for anyone below the age of 70. What kind of an idiot is the MC that they have a literal godlike power to make any kind of potion they want and they go with goddamn mouthwash to "prevent" colds when you could probably make a potion to cure cancer or provide immortality.

Dex-chan lover
this guy have business over 90% of his head that he dont even notice that he have obvious harem around him
Not that surprising when he's dense enough to just get coughed on and not attempt to move, accepting a virus strong enough to make a demon lord sick...

Dex-chan lover
I guess the elf didn't get the memo lol.. She missed the chance

Dex-chan lover
Mouthwash doesn't prevent colds for starters.
Out of all that, this is the only part I would like to retort to.

I'm pretty sure the mouthwash part was 40% true. Author was thinking of tonsilitis and sore throats which are the common root of colds in Asia. Salt diluted with lukewarm water are often used to prevent it on early stages but it does not necessarily mean you have to use a mouthwash everyday. Toothbrush is enough for a daily routine on normal days.

Other cause for colds are subtle sprains, a confusing weather (switching season of very hot to very cold and vice versa in each hour), being on the rain for too long and without taking a bath or drying yourself immediately, letting your sweat dry without changing clothes or removing it, allergies, and finally, infections inside and outside your body. Which includes, UTI, swimmer's ear, tonsilitis, diarrhea/hemorrhoids/constipation, mild wounded stomach, and boils.

Yes, they were all from experience. I have a weak constitution so not everything above can happen to anyone.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure the mouthwash part was 40% true. Author was thinking of tonsilitis and sore throats which are the common root of colds in Asia. Salt diluted with lukewarm water are often used to prevent it on early stages but it does not necessarily mean you have to use a mouthwash everyday. Toothbrush is enough for a daily routine on normal days.
If you've got symptoms of a cold, you already probably have a cold. Otherwise yes, it can help with those symptoms if they're caused by something other than a virus and can help with managing the symptoms if you have a cold. The common cold is caused by viruses and the things you listed are just things that might weaken your immune system to make catching a cold easier. The only proven way to prevent colds is regularly washing your hands and having a healthy lifestyle and even then you'll get sick at some point.

Dex-chan lover
oral hygiene can also affect your overall health
also most of the time you should be keeping yourself warm when you're sick
of course keep the head cool but cooling your entire body down is usually detrimental
I mean your body is using the heat to make your body less hospitable for whatever you caught

Dex-chan lover
normal cold?? then its yes
i even like to bath in cold water and make my surrounding even colder when i having cold...since i can feel my heat rise and really hate that
also...only if the cold its over 3 day i go seek medical attention ( in my local hospital they will do blood test ..to ensure you not getting dengue )
hmm, usually even if i get cold i can still do stuff like usual. but with constant sneezing, cough and some mild headaches. but not getting me down at all. but of course it's also a week or more to get better
and i dont go to doctor, just drink some meds. probably because of that it's so long to get better lol

Dex-chan lover
My man's got way too many people who just help themselves into, not only his house, but his room. I swear, ever time he woke up, I wanted to say, "Get the hell out of here." Except Noella, since she actually lives there.

Users who are viewing this thread