Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
Except when I made the very first comment on this topic. The dude wasn’t even referring to me. It was never cuz he attacked me directly, I was commenting on the overreaction.

How so? Please show me how I’ve been attacking them? All I’ve done is call out the overly aggressive comments against others.

You still haven’t done that by the way.

When the only counterargument your opposition has is the dismissal of your points or bad faith comments made without any proper elaboration, one has to wonder if they actually read what you’ve been saying.

I was never being directly attacked, all I’ve did was respond to your attempts at rebuttals, each time reiterating my point and providing proof I felt laid in support of it wherever I could.

Is that so? My apologises then.

That is true.

Yes but you typed that in response to me bringing it up as support to my original point.

I never said this with any direct reference to you specifically. I was speaking in a general sense.

Never said you did and even then I acknowledged that potential misunderstanding by clarifying with an example of someone that was actually doing that in the comments.

That’s not how irony works, nothing that’s happened has any credence to its usage or at least you haven’t properly explained how.

Maybe. Even if sporadic, I’ve spent too much time going in circles dealing with ya.
Also I did attack your logic from the start. I guess you forgot to read that. I said you point makes no sense because even if this is an erotica people can still be upset about the actions of certain characters in the story. You implied people should just accept it. You even agreed with people that said the same. I simply said that's a dumb way to look at it since it's human nature to critic and not like things fictional or not. You I'm pretty sure everyone's had a movie or book they didn't like.

Also please provide me with any "proof" you've shared to validate any point you're trying to make? Actually no point because thinking about it you're not making any real point. You're basically saying people shouldn't have an opinion, regardless of how mild or strong, on something. What "proof" could you possibly have to make up an objective opinion. Hate to break it to you kid objective opinions can't have proof because they aren't factual.

Dex-chan lover
I will say yes it is. It's ironic that you want to get upset at other throwing names at you while doing the same this whome time yourself.
Never called anyone something as heinous as a rapist tho. Never said anyone should be locked up over this. Never called anyone anything about the chapter itself, if anything, it was restricted specifically to our argument and your refusal to elaborate on your point and purposeful misinterpretation of mine.
It's ironic that you use the phrase "pot calling the kettle black" when you're just as much of an a-hole as everyone else here.
Never proclaimed myself to be morally superior, I even say there's no moral high ground to find here:
There’s no moral high ground to be taken here, for there’s nothing worth such a conundrum in the first place.

It's ironic that you say others can't read when you assume I said something when I never actually did.
I never said you did, I agreed that you didn't and pointed out someone who did.
It's ironic that you think you're smart when you're probably the dumbest person here
Don't know where you got that from when I never brought up being smarter than anyone.
Also I did attack your logic from the start. I guess you forgot to read that.
I wouldn't call that an attack, you disagreed with my point, that's it. Ain't nothing inherently malicious bout that.
I said you point makes no sense because even if this is an erotica people can still be upset about the actions of certain characters in the story. You implied people should just accept it.
No, I said it's pointless to be so heated about it that you'd insult others over it especially when that thing is erotica. I said at least two times now that you can feel however you want but it's excessive to go that far, we have the term overreaction for a reason.
To each their own but I doubt going out of your way to insult and demean people because they aren’t taking erotica as seriously as you is kind of a pathetic move. At the end of this is day none of this is real, it’s pretty pointless to let this get under your skin so bad, especially for this kind of story. There’s no moral high ground to be taken here, for there’s nothing worth such a conundrum in the first place.
Yes, being OVERLY upset over erotica doesn’t make sense. Especially when it deludes you into thinking you can accuse people being rapists over it and somehow think you’re the mentally sound one.
Never said not to dislike, just do it within reason. Accusing people of being rapists and wishing for their bodily harm and imprisonment isn't within reason.
You even agreed with people that said the same. I simply said that's a dumb way to look at it since it's human nature to critic and not like things fictional or not.
That is true, it's human nature to critique but I draw a line against unjustly insulting and accusing others for the sake of that critique.
You I'm pretty sure everyone's had a movie or book they didn't like.
Yea, but that's not enough of a reason to give others heavy shit over it.
Also please provide me with any "proof" you've shared to validate any point you're trying to make?
I say people are overreacting to this, insulting, belittling, accusing, and wishing bad things to happen to others. The proof:
Well I'll probably drop this one if they don't find a real good way to patch this up..

to Seraph_Daigon_ - you are a disgusting POS. I won't even bother to quote all the shit you have been smearing over this comment section, but I hope every single thing you are glorifying here happens to you.

to Hell_Kaiser - go turn yourself in. Also your name is cringe AF.

To all of these Horny aah MFers in this comment section, go to a dark alley, take your clothes off and pick up the fucking soap. Then we can talk again.
Don't try to reason with potential rapists, it's not worth the energy
Stop projecting, the only thing pathetic here is you defending this shit, your disgusting ass needs to be locked up
At that point I just dismiss any opinion that people like that have, their value dropped below dogshit

Actually no point because thinking about it you're not making any real point.
Still haven't elaborated on why that is.
You're basically saying people shouldn't have an opinion, regardless of how mild or strong, on something.
Never said that. You're putting words in my mouth.
What "proof" could you possibly have to make up an objective opinion. Hate to break it to you kid objective opinions can't have proof because they aren't factual.
Never said you needed an objective opinion about the chapter or fiction in general. All I've said is that depending on the type of fiction (in this case erotica) it's nonsensical to be so overreactive bout it and others not treating it as seriously as you.

Dex-chan lover
Never called anyone something as heinous as a rapist tho. Never said anyone should be locked up over this. Never called anyone anything about the chapter itself, if anything, it was restricted specifically to our argument and your refusal to elaborate on your point and purposeful misinterpretation of mine.

Never proclaimed myself to be morally superior, I even say there's no moral high ground to find here:

I never said you did, I agreed that you didn't and pointed out someone who did.

Don't know where you got that from when I never brought up being smarter than anyone.

I wouldn't call that an attack, you disagreed with my point, that's it. Ain't nothing inherently malicious bout that.

No, I said it's pointless to be so heated about it that you'd insult others over it especially when that thing is erotica. I said at least two times now that you can feel however you want but it's excessive to go that far, we have the term overreaction for a reason.

Never said not to dislike, just do it within reason. Accusing people of being rapists and wishing for their bodily harm and imprisonment isn't within reason.

That is true, it's human nature to critique but I draw a line against unjustly insulting and accusing others for the sake of that critique.

Yea, but that's not enough of a reason to give others heavy shit over it.

I say people are overreacting to this, insulting, belittling, accusing, and wishing bad things to happen to others. The proof:

Still haven't elaborated on why that is.

Never said that. You're putting words in my mouth.

Never said you needed an objective opinion about the chapter or fiction in general. All I've said is that depending on the type of fiction (in this case erotica) it's nonsensical to be so overreactive bout it and others not treating it as seriously as you.
OK it's clear you can't read. I'm done here. Also you're whole point is "your dumb for having a strong stance on something" that just makes you a dick yourself.

Also you're saying it's nonsensical you have that strong of an opinion. There's no proof to be given, since it's your opinion. All you are doing is showing comments that YOU believe to be nonsensical. That's not proof that's just your opinion. Seriously are you that dumb?

Also you saying stuff like "you can't read" implies that the person is stupid. You're implying that the person is too dumb to understand what you're saying. You also said to the first person that they are just as bad as everyone else.

The part I think is hilarious is you thinking we are even debating points in the first place. You gave an opinion and I just said the logic behind that opinion made no sense. I never said you couldn't have or believe in your opinion just that I have a different opinion, which is let people feel how they want.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Trying to apply western morals to a Japanese comic book written by a Japanese author for Japanese people seems really ... interesting.

The chapter was from her perspective, though?
I wouldn't exactly say it's applying western morals to a Japanese production - teachers having sex/relationships with students is still just as societally unethical in Japan as it is in the west, and with the extreme abuse of authority, it's most likely to be considered rape/rape-y by most (even if he is above the age of consent); just like it is in the west.

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the author for having the adamantium BALLS to release this chapter. Ekoda is hot, Shirasawa is lucky, and those snowflakes crying rape just don't know any better. End of statement.
Dumb take. Imagine getting mad at people calling out a rape scene as rape. Retards sometimes are so dumb it makes you question the future of humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Ekoda is hot, Shirasawa is lucky, and those snowflakes crying rape just don't know any better. End of statement.
Reverse the genders and think about it again. Disgusting isn't it? You fucking virgins are so far away from an actual pussy that even getting raped by a woman is appealing to you and register as a win.

Also, SA tag when?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Come on. "Dubious consent" is a staple of hentai manga. This author already writes NTR hentai. I don't know what people were expecting from an erotica. There's much MUCH worse out there.

Instead of applying real life morals to a fucking manga, just enjoy the mess, ffs.

NONE REAL HAS BEEN RAPED HERE.
I'm just going to pull out a doll and say in my best Dr Phil voice:

"Point to where on the doll did the fictional story and fictional characters touched you?"

LMAO

Gotta love Raf making judgement calls by calling people who make LOL posts "virgins". Hilarious watching this level of reach. "NO YOU ARE PROJECTING" says the man child projecting. Seriously. Fuck off.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Reverse the genders and think about it again. Disgusting isn't it? You fucking virgins are so far away from an actual pussy that even getting raped by a woman is appealing to you and register as a win.

Also, SA tag when?
What you need to understand about my take is that I dont consider that scene rape, but seduction. This isnt an isolated case. They already did sexual things together before. Shirasawa could have stopped her, if he wanted. But no sane heterosexual man would stop it. So, it cracks me up that there are snowflakes that consider that rape.

Dex-chan lover
What you need to understand about my take is that I dont consider that scene rape, but seduction. This isnt an isolated case. They already did sexual things together before. Shirasawa could have stopped her, if he wanted. But no sane heterosexual man would stop it. So, it cracks me up that there are snowflakes that consider that rape.
Are you mental or just plain ignorant? She switched his drink with alcohol. She literally roofied him lol. Stop projecting for one god damn second and think.

Dex-chan lover
Totally unrelated to the 9 page dumpster fire but I can’t be the only one that always thinks whenever people make comments calling others out for being virgins and such it’s just a projection of some underlying insecurities right?
In most cases and in trivial discussions sure. But when you see a literal drugged up guy getting raped by his senior and the response is "LETS GOOOO" "OMG I WISH THAT WAS ME" then you start to think these people might actually be one or at the very least, went too long without pussy.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, we know Houjo saw it and now drama is going to insue, worst case scenario she sleeps with some other guy.

Dex-chan lover
Nice and based author. People in here shouting "RAPE WAAA!" are hilarious because this is literally just fiction, and the best part about fiction are things like this happening.

What's even funnier here is, when Honjou was dry humping Shirasawa on his bed against his will, nobody uttered a single complaint about it and how it was sexual assault. Get your shit together, you fucking idiots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread