Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Gojo's going to hit her with the "I don't wanna help you with cosplay anymore" after this cause he's jealous isn't he
Rather he will probably be more like "the reason people like my costumes is because she wears them therefore I am piggybacking on her appearance and my costumes aren't actually that good."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn, I like this manga, but 3 chapters so similar to one another are quite painful, I would have preferred all them bundled in 1 even if it took 3 months to make it😅!
I get that this is one of the last if not the last cosplay in the series, the grand finale or climax or whatnot, but we still don’t see the protagonist’s full thoughts, only some peeks…I guess the stunning drawings make up for it tho?

Dex-chan lover
I am incredibly curious how this will work out for them in the end. This photoshoot will thrust both of them into otaku stardom.

Obviously Kitagawa is going to get a ton of followers and become a famous face amongst cosplayers for quite some time. Not to mention how this has put a spotlight on Gojo's artistry. He'll quite likely will be asked by a lot of other cosplayers for custom made costumes.
Is this going to cause drama or can we finally have some fluff again?
I am definitely craving the latter after Gojo's last descent into near madness to get this particular costume finished.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread