Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 102

Please wake me up when they turn this back into a rom-com. When did we last get some romantic heat? Chapters 88-90?

Get something going in Gojou's head maybe. Build a romantic triangle. Something! Slow burn is one thing, but this seems like they dunked the sparklers in the water bucket.

Dex-chan lover
She's so subdued here. Which... is actually normal teen behaviour, especially with something wrong. Until he accidentally disses the cosplay.

But yeah, she's her father's daughter.

All I can do now is wait for the next chapter and hope I spontaneously develop enough telepathic skill to drill into the barrier between fiction and reality, reach into the page and shake both Gojou and Marin until the blinders fall off.

Consolation prize: chibigremlin Marin is at least making me quirk a smile.

Dex-chan lover
Please wake me up when they turn this back into a rom-com. When did we last get some romantic heat? Chapters 88-90?

Get something going in Gojou's head maybe. Build a romantic triangle. Something! Slow burn is one thing, but this seems like they dunked the sparklers in the water bucket.

That's actually a natural reaction after all the development we had, we all know that Marin, is actually a bit romantically awkward, she saw what happened to Wakana and it befuddled her, she can't wrap why he had such a sad face when she was having the most fun of her life, she was afraid of actually confronting Wakana, Again.

This is the same hesitation she'd been having when she said to herself that she want to confess.
In other gal manga, usually this is where the girl actually being a tad insensitive and directly confront the Mc, but no, we still got this lul instead, because she can't find the good moment to actually bring that topic up (which is normal with both kids' guardian on site) she choose to be quiet in this visit.
It's actually a normal choice for people to wait it out.

In conclusion : she is afraid that she'd mistaken all his actions as his kindness and that actually its torturing himself while being with her all along.
This is a misunderstanding on her part and actually a good character design, showing a gain that Marin is not simply a perfect "gal girl" made for the story. She has faults too

Dex-chan lover
This is pure speculation. The dad "seems" to be a nudge to progress the romance subplot as he said he was leaving his daughter in MC's hands. Yes, yes, MC is dense as a brick, but I'll take it as a step forward. It looks like the characters are getting much needed rest after the previous chapters. Can't wait for the next chapter after the hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
By now I am more convinced that old man Reiji will have a conclusion for Kanokari than this thing has any meaningful advancements in the main arc.

I am too lazy to cobble together a meme here but imagine that here's that Oops! All x! cereal meme, x being cheap filler.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Marin.
I am going to be mad too if I found out my child's hard work was because of someone else's hard work.

Also,
Poke your pout face

Fed-Kun's army
Dad's opinions of Wakana went from daughter's boyfriend material, to the family's private canteen with strict health regulations

Dex-chan lover
Poor Gojo. Marin is really disappointing, she likes him but after seeing him like that she just decides to not address it and leave him be like that? Didn't even message him or anything before showing up and now she's actively ignoring it? He really does deserve better.

Dex-chan lover
10 steps backwards GOJO WHY
well im finally cought up with Maririn and Gojo, seeing the big picture, and how their relationship has developed i see them going to low right now, after peaking so hard , imposter syndrome, insecurities in gojo, exaustion from all this. I really like it though, it feel very real growth can come if they can overcome this , i see them as a real power couple . They will conquer the world!

So Marin did receive jobs offers to become a pro cosplayer I can already see gojo deciding to step dow and let her go pro by herself . Don’t forget that gojo never had the intention to making cosplay for a living but it was just to help Marin + in this chapter once again he said that was just training to help him make better hina dolls . I don’t think romance will have any progress or even step backwards for a while with probably some heavy drama . Gojo just realized how far the worlds they actually living in are from each other with Marin. for him Marin is someone just inaccessible

Users who are viewing this thread