Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Really want to know how Gojou will handle all this. Fans can be... uncomfortably intense. But it doesn't feel like the story's going to expand to professional cosplaying, does it? I would be surprised at least - it would be a drastic departure from the wheelhouse so far. It would be awesome for him to get recognition that way from a more serious audience than just a small circle of cosplayers, though. Dude deserves it after pouring his heart and soul into that costume. Kitagawa as well, but I think she has less issue taking the spotlight. Hopefully it doesn't end with a confession and short epilogue or something.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the quality translation! I always wait for your release to read chapters!
Not to degrade the other faster group as their translation is still pretty good, but yours is just that much better to be worth the wait IMO.
Keep up the great work!
Retrospective edit: my claim of "better" isn't meant as an objective statement of quality. Its a subjective point of view in which I prefer the choice of wording this group uses over the other.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Great chapter, although I would like to offer some constructive feedback. The typesetting in this chapter appears to be particularly poor. I hope you don't mind my suggestions as a fellow scanlator.

This is a typo.
image.png

eve-rywhere? Top-ic? Pho-to?

These are real-
ly inncorect usage of hypenations or just awkward.
This chapter is riddled with them.
Here is a resource to help you make better hyphenations: https://www.hyphenation24.com/
Also, to be frank, a lot of your hyphenations are not even necessary.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Also you forgot this:
image.png

Here's a helpful tip to assist you in creating better shapes, so you won't need to rely on awkward or incorrect hyphenations:
bl012.png

I hope you don't mind me bringing this to your attention, but there are just too many mistakes for me not to mention something.

Anyway, aside from the typesetting, it's a good release.

Dex-chan lover
praise from the creator themselves has to carry some kind of positive weight for gojo, but it really has to be marin to pull him out of his funks

Dex-chan lover
Gojo is WAY too harsh on himself. He probably saw something he didn't like and is annoyed that he couldn't do it better. At some point I hope he realizes that he's AWESOME. Unfortunately, in most cases with people that have personalities like this nothing is ever good enough. That however, drives them to make EVEN BETTER THINGS. Also, my vote is that he needs some huggin' and some lovin' from Marin ... I know it would perk ME RIGHT UP, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
I keep reading comments about how Gojo should be happy about his cosplay but its not his cosplay outfit that put him in this funk. Right now i don't think boy gives a damn about the cosplay or who praises it.

Users who are viewing this thread