My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 15 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Bernese)

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter she'll be like
"A dog is fine too" (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Thanks for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
Alright hands down they're the best pair for me, no sexualizing between the owner and the doggo, just pure respect :salute: ...Well, the dog having such a look + body basically betrays my prev point, but at least I can feel the real bond between the dog & its owner the best here despite the changed circumstances

Oh and double plus for the plump owner (y)
grampa and the toy puddle goes better with your point and they are a nice pair too :3

Dex-chan lover
He looked better as a dog, someone gotta said, i mean mountain dogs are just damn cute

Dex-chan lover
Massive dogs that don't realise they aren't puppies anymore are hilarious
size_shaming_by_not_fun_d7s3di8-375w-2x.jpg

Thanks everyone at Infrequent scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Both Grandpa and kaede and ojou and Doberman feeding scenes how wholesome. Matsuda my hats off to you as a Cafe owner and businessman.

Dex-chan lover
Best dog/owner combo just entered the fray, and you can't convince me otherwise. (Every combo is extremely great though no doubt.)

Dex-chan lover
What a fun pair, the Owner is so small I think his dog would have been nearly as tall as him even in dog form.

Dex-chan lover
This one is a good example of dogs being the biggest bro a man can ask for.
If you treat him well and with respect your dog will always think you're the coolest, the absolute number one. The kinda level of friendship you will never find with humans.

Users who are viewing this thread