My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 15 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Bernese)

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 15 asking for a basset hound :qq:
Personally I'm really looking forward to a Border Collie at some point. Their extreme intelligence, work ethic and athleticism, combined with their ability to go feral and destroy a house if you let them get bored and depressed without a job, could make for some great chapters.

Maybe do something hilarious like making it's owner a NEET that never wants to leave the house.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, there's only one dog in the dog Cafe? that is not nearly enough dog for an entire cafe. I thought I get to see something interesting like how a person handles having multiple dogs but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'm really looking forward to a Border Collie at some point. Their extreme intelligence, work ethic and athleticism, combined with their ability to go feral and destroy a house if you let them get bored and depressed without a job, could make for some great chapters.

Maybe do something hilarious like making it's owner a NEET that never wants to leave the house.
based on what you're describing, it feels like a neet wouldn't have that kinda dog to begin with unless it's a 'family' dog or someone who just graduated/failed after one year of being in the 'workplace/society' and ended up being a shut in/hikkikomori b/c of that lol (tho going on a walk with a dog to the park is diff than job hunting XD)

Tho a "dog sitter/groomer" would be interesting to see in comparison to the vet

Dex-chan lover
Wait, there's only one dog in the dog Cafe? that is not nearly enough dog for an entire cafe. I thought I get to see something interesting like how a person handles having multiple dogs but whatever.

Read the previous chapter where the main girl/husky visited, it's a cafe that welcomes dogs/ serves dog-safe meals, as opposed to a cat cafe/animal cafe where you'd go to visit the dogs

(i wonder if the girl being 'comforted' even realized that it wasn't even the owner/an actual dog-human that patted her head versus assuming he was a regular human worker lol [tho that would be an interesting 'expanded universe' thing where dogs have 'rights' and can earn paychecks by being emotional support animals/working in pet cafes like that lol. either way be cool to see some famous dog 'actor'/star ])

Dex-chan lover
based on what you're describing, it feels like a neet wouldn't have that kinda dog to begin with unless it's a 'family' dog or someone who just graduated/failed after one year of being in the 'workplace/society' and ended up being a shut in/hikkikomori b/c of that lol (tho going on a walk with a dog to the park is diff than job hunting XD)

Tho a "dog sitter/groomer" would be interesting to see in comparison to the vet

I'd like to believe that to be true, but the unfortunate reality is that working dogs like Border Collies are some of the most abandoned or resold dogs, because people don't do research on what kind of dogs fit with what kind of lifestyle, and just get one that they think is cute or the size/color they want or something like that. I've known several people who lived in apartments and bought working dogs that then proceeded to wreck their houses because they lacked the time and energy to properly train and exercise/work them.

I could see like, a family member buying it for them maybe as a motivator to leave the house or something though, which wouldn't be quite as depressing of a storyline, and would be more comedy, since this manga is pretty wholesome and fun overall that would probably fit better.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to believe that to be true, but the unfortunate reality is that working dogs like Border Collies are some of the most abandoned or resold dogs, because people don't do research on what kind of dogs fit with what kind of lifestyle, and just get one that they think is cute or the size/color they want or something like that. I've known several people who lived in apartments and bought working dogs that then proceeded to wreck their houses because they lacked the time and energy to properly train and exercise/work them.

I could see like, a family member buying it for them maybe as a motivator to leave the house or something though, which wouldn't be quite as depressing of a storyline, and would be more comedy, since this manga is pretty wholesome and fun overall that would probably fit better.
yeah there's that too b/c other than strict shelters with processes where they actually go to your home and inspect/approve it, most ppl can get a mixed breed easily from a shelter or buy from a breeder/puppy mill (and even worse when it comes to irl kids)

would love to see a pitbull gijinka too tho i'm sure all the anti pitbull ppl would prolly think it's propaganda lol

Users who are viewing this thread