Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
"We had you locked up in a room when the King died"
"You're suspected of killing the king"
Truly, peak evil planning.

We inch closer to the end with every chapter. Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
so their plan was: since the prince was not interested in the throne and serving a princess is a disgrace...it was to gaslight the princess's innocence into a deranged moral murderer, then have her "kill" a new, fresh lord's loved one to push him to revolution and create a new order

wack, let's see if it works out for them :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Why was any of this necessary?

All anyone wanted was for these two, who suffered so much, to have a happy ending.

Meet the king, get his approval, get married, epilogue.

But piling suffering on top of suffering, without even the slightest hint of resolution... this doesn't feel good. Especially when it comes completely out of nowhere like this.

Dex-chan lover
so...Deniras' plan is to make Prince Marsh the King, while also guillotined the Princess Azalea. WHAT THE HELL. EZADOR SHOULD NOT BEEN DEAD THEN!!! I'm very afraid with Deniras, because he is easily controlled the ruling monarchs like children. Whelps.

Though this manga somewhat fell into a category whereas you don't see someone died in front of you, then they will not be dead. I bet the King is still alive. Anyway, welcome back, Tim!!

Fed-Kun's army
These 🤬🤬🤬 people better suffer as much as they have caused for this BS by the end of the story

And thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
OKAY BACK WITH COHERENT THOUGHT

the princess, now queen, not even once feeling slighted by shirley's obvious accusations because she can't fathom the possibility that shirley thinks of her as evil, believing that she is the center of the world. not unless shirley says "i hate you" directly. and now with more context as to how things work in azalea's mind, i can see how she has enough competency to rule while still being childish as fuck.

arguably, her childishness might be the reason she could be so decisive with her rulings, like how she dealt the embezzler mention in the previous chapter. it doesn't take moral complexity to decide that's wrong. not to mention, regardless of right and wrong, her selfishness is enough to make her unwilling to work together with greedy people who would try to use her.

but at the same time, she lacks the socialization necessary to understand that her selfishness brings ruin and like it's so fucking great to see how her policies turn more and more self-centered as the story progresses which diminish her competency greatly, making it a realistic portrayal of. well. a politician

I wish i had noticed the tragedy tag when i first started reading this beautiful manga.

I WOULDNT HAVE SUBJECTED MYSELF TO HEARTBREAK IF I SAW IT

Dex-chan lover
OKAY BACK WITH COHERENT THOUGHT

the princess, now queen, not even once feeling slighted by shirley's obvious accusations because she can't fathom the possibility that shirley thinks of her as evil, believing that she is the center of the world. not unless shirley says "i hate you" directly. and now with more context as to how things work in azalea's mind, i can see how she has enough competency to rule while still being childish as fuck.

arguably, her childishness might be the reason she could be so decisive with her rulings, like how she dealt the embezzler mention in the previous chapter. it doesn't take moral complexity to decide that's wrong. not to mention, regardless of right and wrong, her selfishness is enough to make her unwilling to work together with greedy people who would try to use her.

but at the same time, she lacks the socialization necessary to understand that her selfishness brings ruin and like it's so fucking great to see how her policies turn more and more self-centered as the story progresses which diminish her competency greatly, making it a realistic portrayal of. well. a politician
Agreed, I found it weird how people started calling her competent in the other chapter just because of the way she dealt with an embezzler. She isn't competent at all, she just wants everything to be about herself.

Dex-chan lover
Disgusting little people in shoes too big for them to fill.

Thank you for continuous rapid updates!

Dex-chan lover
kwno05.png

Out of context, I really want to read this yuri manga...

Dex-chan lover
I'm here in the comments, confused, searching for a cork board and some red string to make sense of everything.

• The princess killed the king for her desires, but not Ezador
  • The princess is accusing Shirley of the king's death, as an excuse to keep her in the palace.
  • The other lords are getting angry at all the deaths / kidnapping of fiancees / don't believe the lie about the king's death and are requesting the return of Shirley

• Daniras (the prince's right hand man) hired the assassins to kill the princess, it failed
  • Daniras killed Ezador because he was going to stabilize Reius in Caid's absence, but the princess could try to kill Caid anyday if he refused to marry her. So they killed Ezador to try to force Caid to return in his territory (until the fall of the princess) so it would be stable for the reign of prince Marsh.
  • Daniras WANTS prince Marsh to be king, but the prince wanted his sister to take the throne. The assassins failed, the king died, the castle is a MESS. So the last recourse is to have the princess be executed cleanly, but for what ?

• Their plan is : Shirley will be killed (it would be cool if she didn't resist, so cue the blackmail with the servants life), the blame will be pushed on the princess and it will be the last straw on the camel's back for the other lords.
  • A royal execution later and the prince will be forced to take the throne.

Am I right ? :questionblob: I feel like my brain is melting

I'm here in the comments, confused, searching for a cork board and some red string to make sense of everything.

• The princess killed the king for her desires, but not Ezador
  • The princess is accusing Shirley of the king's death, as an excuse to keep her in the palace.
  • The other lords are getting angry at all the deaths / kidnapping of fiancees / don't believe the lie about the king's death and are requesting the return of Shirley

• Daniras (the prince's right hand man) hired the assassins to kill the princess, it failed
  • Daniras killed Ezador because he was going to stabilize Reius in Caid's absence, but the princess could try to kill Caid anyday if he refused to marry her. So they killed Ezador to try to force Caid to return in his territory (until the fall of the princess) so it would be stable for the reign of prince Marsh.
  • Daniras WANTS prince Marsh to be king, but the prince wanted his sister to take the throne. The assassins failed, the king died, the castle is a MESS. So the last recourse is to have the princess be executed cleanly, but for what ?

• Their plan is : Shirley will be killed (it would be cool if she didn't resist, so cue the blackmail with the servants life), the blame will be pushed on the princess and it will be the last straw on the camel's back for the other lords.
  • A royal execution later and the prince will be forced to take the throne.

Am I right ? :questionblob: I feel like my brain is melting
Yeah, you sum up pretty much. Marsh doesn't want to be King so Daniras' plan is to present Azalea as a tyrant so she will get revolution'd and Marsh will be King. He said that servants being interred with the monarch's remains isn't really a fitting reward, but it will do for him. Assassination aside, the fact Daniras knows about Azalea's mental issue to the point he can gaslight her this far is amazing really.

Users who are viewing this thread