Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 72.2 - Come Forth, Guardians of the Scales!

Dex-chan lover
Miyu's playing FGO now. Fits with that FGO leadup to Beatrice's final NP. I wonder if the Servants will have anything to say; it'd be funny if Cu complimented Miyu's Gae Bolg technique or something.

Aggregator gang
  • History changed, Pandora personality also changed.
  • Miyu is still a Divine Child, unlimited mana
  • Wish granting is still exist.
Used for summoning 6 Servants?
  • Using archer card (which one is it, where she got it?), to summon 6 other class.
  • Why 6? Because fgo has 6 Servants slot?

Dex-chan lover
Do you have enough Saint Quartz in stock?

666615.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I love this author being such a TM nerd, here we are linking back to the very original FSN where everything began. All these callbacks, still seamlessly mixing genres, it's just damn fun and a helluva ride.
Using archer card (which one is it, where she got it?), to summon 6 other class.
Why 6? Because fgo has 6 Servants slot?
These are the servants from the original FSN, and the original Archer was EMIYA, which is who the Shirou of this mirror world linked with and won the HGW with, and who formed Kuro's core. I assume she's hoping to use that card as part of getting back both Ilya and Kuro again. Though there are lots of cool ways it might end up as part of this grand finale.

Dex-chan lover
  • History changed, Pandora personality also changed.
  • Miyu is still a Divine Child, unlimited mana
  • Wish granting is still exist.
Used for summoning 6 Servants?
  • Using archer card (which one is it, where she got it?), to summon 6 other class.
  • Why 6? Because fgo has 6 Servants slot?
I assume it's the Emiya card. I don't remember what actually happened to it though and I don't feel like rereading everything at the moment.

She's actually summoning Servants. I assume she's using Emiya's Tracing and Projection magic from the Archer card to make catalysts to properly summon the other Servants. I would assume the reason she didn't summon Emiya himself is that Emiya's only functional catalysts are either Shirou himself (when he doesn't have Avalon inside him as a stronger catalyst for Artoria) or Rin's pendant.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could go a chapter where servant's get summoned without people making some inane reference to FGO mechanics/gacha. It's tiresome.

Don't get me wrong, I happily play FGO every day, but if the first thing that comes to mind when you're cross-referencing a series is the trappings of a game rather than the content of the game, I think that's damn cringe.

Also, that Archer card should be the token that indicates the "winner" of the HGW, which means it's being used as a catalyst for her wish. That is why the 6 that appear are not just the OG, they are the specific heroes associated with the Grail War that was fought in both the last Ainsworth HGW and Illya's HGW.

That card was destroyed though, which is why Kuro is "dead". So I am not sure where Miyu yanked it from. I don't believe it's Gilgamesh's card, Kid Gil took off with that one and he hasn't come back yet, unless I missed something.

That archer card is also actually not an "Archer" card at all. It's a fake "Nameless" card that is later imprinted with Emiya due to it's connection with Miyu's Shirou. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics, but one thing that is clear is Kuro had this card permanently installed, or rather she was using it as a body. Meaning it might just be an empty "Nameless" card again, except for it being a catalyst.

If an archer is summoned, it would make more sense that Gilgamesh is summoned. The actual archer card of the Ainsworth HGW is his. The fact that Gil is already summoned, or that he's holding onto his card, are all probable reasons why the Archer is missing.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I wish I could go a chapter without people making some inane reference to FGO mechanics/gacha. It's tiresome.

Don't get me wrong, I happily play FGO every day, but if the first thing that comes to mind when you're cross-referencing a series is the trappings of a game rather than the content of the game, I think that's damn cringe.

Also, that Archer card should be the token that indicates the "winner" of the HGW, which means it's being used as a catalyst for her wish. That is why the 6 that appear are not just the OG, they are the specific heroes associated with the Grail War that was fought in both the last Ainsworth HGW and Illya's HGW.

That card was destroyed though. So I am not sure where Miyu yanked it from. I don't believe it's Gilgamesh's card, Kid Gil took off with that one, and he hasn't come back yet, unless I missed something.

That archer card is also actually not an "Archer" card at all. It's a fake "Nameless" card that is later imprinted with Emiya due to it's connection with Miyu's Shirou. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics, but one thing that is clear is Kuro had this card permanently installed, meaning it might just be an empty "Nameless" card again, except for it being a catalyst.
Why fgo reference?
It's because it just happened that in fgo lore, Fujimaru Ritsuka summoned 6 Servants to battle, for limited time.

The similarity is funny, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess this was the logical ending to the idea of "a girl as a grail". So cool, though I wonder if Miyu can really summon servants in a world without humans. Maybe because she and her friends still remain?

EDIT:

That card was destroyed though, which is why Kuro is "dead". So I am not sure where Miyu yanked it from. I don't believe it's Gilgamesh's card, Kid Gil took off with that one and he hasn't come back yet, unless I missed something.

That archer card is also actually not an "Archer" card at all. It's a fake "Nameless" card that is later imprinted with Emiya due to it's connection with Miyu's Shirou. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics, but one thing that is clear is Kuro had this card permanently installed, or rather she was using it as a body. Meaning it might just be an empty "Nameless" card again, except for it being a catalyst.

If an archer is summoned, it would make more sense that Gilgamesh is summoned. The actual archer card of the Ainsworth HGW is his. The fact that Gil is already summoned, or that he's holding onto his card, are all probable reasons why the Archer is missing.
Isn't all of this happening in a world that doesn't acknowledge Illya, which is why Miyu can do all this powerful stuff? In a world like that there's no Kuro, so Miyu/Shirou should still have the card.

Dex-chan lover
Uh another cliffhanger i just want this series just end already

Users who are viewing this thread