Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 71 - The Light I Once Saw

Is this the latest chapter in Japan?

If so, why does this series took a long break?
Hiroyama actually posted an update in his Fanbox a few days ago, saying that he's making progress with Priya now and that he's sorry for having people worry about him while he was able to get a break. Now there's a lot of work piled up, he's getting to them one by one.

https://www.fanbox.cc/@hiroyamahiroshi/posts/6189904

I had a feeling that he might have suffered from burnout, and he also mentioned his health has been deteriorating over the years. Really glad to see him back, and as he said at the beginning of this month's Comp Ace, "strive towards the climax of the story" (ここからクライマックスに向けて頑張ります).

From the info I gathered, Hiroyama Hiroshi has very bad health since a few years ago. In specific, he even got heart surgery. Be patient.
Wow, didn't know that he even got heart surgery. I remember there was something with his arm. Got a source for the heart surgery news? If so that's really bad and I'm glad he's back again.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, didn't know that he even got heart surgery. I remember there was something with his arm. Got a source for the heart surgery news? If so that's really bad and I'm glad he's back again.
You may call it it's just a rumor because I don't remember and save the JP blog post link about that.

Users who are viewing this thread