Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 74.1 - This Is Who I Am

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the translation

Guys, they called miyu master, it's Master Miyuuu!🥳

I remember emiya's monologue from a certain fate fanfic, when he saw miyuverse shirou: "I accepted his desire, yet why couldn't I accept him when he stands before me?". So yeah those 2 would definitely duke it out if they met in different circumstances

Losing my shit at Caster using her 5 seconds of screentime to say the main antagonist's magic was ass
Sadly i think half of the diss goes to miyu actually. Although the framework of the summoning is ainsworth's, miyu couldn't suply the needed magical energy for 7 servant summoning and upkeeping at once. Even if her mana burst could cut a mountain, the feat that she had done is even more taxing than that..
Still when else you could get called "master" by saber?👌

Thank you very much for the translation

Guys, they called miyu master, it's Master Miyuuu!🥳

I remember emiya's monologue from a certain fate fanfic, when he saw miyuverse shirou: "I accepted his desire, yet why couldn't I accept him when he stands before me?". So yeah those 2 would definitely duke it out if they met in different circumstances

Sadly i think half of the diss goes to miyu actually. Although the framework of the summoning is ainsworth's, miyu couldn't suply the needed magical energy for 7 servant summoning and upkeeping at once. Even if her mana burst could cut a mountain, the feat that she had done is even more taxing than that..
Still when else you could get called "master" by saber?👌
Which fanfic is this? Thanks

Dex-chan lover
So either they save Illya here and end it or that's what 4ier is going to be about with hopefully plenty of SoL shenanigans.

I predict the way they'll save Illya involves crossing back to her dimension and doing some sort of summoning spell in the world she wasn't erased from.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t forget kids, in the Nazu-verse is everything canon even the worst parts so… “don’t worry about it.”

Dex-chan lover
archer cant say it because it will make him look like loser

" hey, its hell that you walking into " << well...different kind of hell ...

route that FSN shirou..

i mean ...

" that " route

oh god, i'm already expecting something like "I left a piece of myself in MIYU just in case, ahahahahaha" or some shyte...
Going by how he became immortal in the first place, he should still exist inside the pithos at least

Miyu's world became this broken because Pandora had never opened the pithos. Now that they have opened it, there should still be one thing that hasn't made its appearance and that one thing might help saving the world and Ilya.

"When all else is lost, there is hope" (Kratos understands this best)

Well, it's not like I'm that well-versed in the Pandora myth anyway. Just a hopeful thinking. :smugchisato:

Last edited:
"When all else is lost, there is hope" (Kratos understands this best)

Well, it's not like I'm that well-versed in the Pandora myth anyway. Just a hopeful thinking. :smugchisato:
I mean, if we go back a couple chapter where Illya and the gang trying to discover Ainsworth secret. Rin does said that when Pandora box is open, it unleash every kind curse to the world but Pandora lock it up a bit too quickly making the blessing and hope still locked up in box. So, you might be right about this.

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't be Archer if he wasn't throwing shade at a younger version of himself whenever he could.
Man's got a quota to reach. This ended fairly peacefully too.
Unless he took inspiration from seeing this different life, knowing things can change, to then try again at changing stuff UBW style. Then he's pulling an Archer again.

“Had we met under different circumstances, we surely would’ve fought to the death.” The Unlimited Blades Works reference!!

Also I’m tearing up at Miyu and Illya’s conversation. 🥹🥹

Last edited:
I’ve re-read the whole Miyu-verse arc blasting Prisma Illya’s Emiya theme at it and reached peak hype catching up to this part.
10/10 would do again.
Which theme? Starlog, Asterism, Wonder Stella, Kaleidoscope or other?

Definitely gonna try this!!

Users who are viewing this thread