Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso

fff whyyy this mc is so badd
The MC is a cuckold. he can't get turned on without his "beloved" being with other guys. the hentai manga is shorter, but basically covers the entire plot;
He has an affair with Iida, she has sex with several men over the course of the story. Then they both decide to be together. He ends the relationship because he can't sustain an erection without knowing that she was with other guys. She ends up telling him all of her experiences. The difference is, in the hentai, she does have all those interactions with other men, however here in the seinen manga, she lies to him telling him that she was with all those men so that he can feels good.
🤷‍♂️

The MC is a cuckold. he can't get turned on without his "beloved" being with other guys. the hentai manga is shorter, but basically covers the entire plot;
He has an affair with Iida, she has sex with several men over the course of the story. Then they both decide to be together. He ends the relationship because he can't sustain an erection without knowing that she was with other guys. She ends up telling him all of her experiences. The difference is, in the hentai, she does have all those interactions with other men, however here in the seinen manga, she lies to him telling him that she was with all those men so that he can feels good.
🤷‍♂️
This has to be some kind of a mental illness... Is author a cuckold too? This seems like it's based on some real events.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I saw the rating here and thought to myself, "...man, what did the author do to make those [ninjas] that mad?"

Then I went to the MangaUpdates page for the work, found the fairly large Netorare tag, and everything became clear.

This has to be some kind of a mental illness... Is author a cuckold too? This seems like it's based on some real events.
the duality of man

If you still read this manga till end, it will surely rot your brain. If you like this manga i think something's wrong with you
Well whatever I think someone on this page usually some weirdos including me so i cant judge

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering what a story had to do to get a score this low. I am unable to believe cucks are a thing that actually exist, so now I understand why it's so bad.

As someone who generally isn't super bothered by NTR/cuckolding, this is legitimately dogshit. Not because it's NTR/cuckolding, but because it's just not well written.

I know you're curious, but don't do it. Save yourself the time. It isn't worth it.

Fell asleep while reading the end someone explain the ending!!!

Ch 50 page 17-27 is what I'd say make this somewhat a good companion piece to the R18 version of this manga.

Some point to mull over:
  • Both Yamagishi (male MC) and Iida (female MC) have some screw loose, namely Yamagishi have cuckold tendency that enjoy imagining their loved one having sex with someone else, and Iida probably have something like sadistic tendency that enjoy seeing their loved one having painful pleasure.
  • Page 24-28 shows that Iida doesnt like having sex with other people when the story pacing imply that she did the deed with other people, so it means all the explicit "stories" shown in page 18-21 is fabricated by Iida to tell Yamagishi that enjoy this 'cuck scenario'
(it doesnt explained in the story that Yamagishi know this is fabricated or not, but it probably leans to Yamagishi believing Iida does what she told in the stories).
  • Page 30-31 reinforces sadistic Iida that she like seeing Yamagishi pained expression
  • Based on page 32-33, we can infer that both Yamagishi and Iida actually have feeling for each other, but chose this kind of relationship because of said tendency above.
  • So 2 abnomal people that enjoy the kind of connection they have. That the general mass might view them as weird.

You could say the R18 version is Yamagishi delusion pictured (it shows the sex that Iida does like it actually happened), and this All-ages version is what actually happened in real life (all the sex shown in R18 is fabricated because of point 2 above)
But thats just my interpretation, or maybe I'm reading too much into this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread