Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Now that his teachers now about it, I wonder if they are going to pay the duke a visit. After all they can throw their weight all they want, but the moment they actually try to kill him just one of them is enough to wipe them of the map.

Dex-chan lover
Holy, that's a lot of chapters. Thanks a lot for your work.
I always have to remind myself that at its core, this story is 3 women grooming a boy into their perfect husband. Not that I'm complaining, it works for the story, but it's funny to think about.

Dex-chan lover
Yup Gimlet did what I thought he would do & already doomed his future just depends if it will be Cross doing it or his teachers or even all 4 of them. Even if Cataleya instigated the duel & lead to her imagine dropping, I felt uncomfortable that she was being treated like cattle & got offered to Cross like that. Jesus Christ @DemonsofAkatsuki you're going make the people that follow this into addicts that will have withdrawals once you stop releasing this many chapters. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to be that guy, but since you guys brought it up, I'll bite. My personal contention with Giselle's actions were not the intent, but the method. Sure, she may have been trying to avoid all of this by beating him down, but she ended up outright trying to kill him. That's...not really something nice. Sure, Cross being dead would avoid this exact scenario, but it wouldn't exactly be good for his character development.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was extremely predictable, not even subtle. Beating up his friends like that, surely will persuade Cross in joining your faction, and not incur his ire and of his masters.
important to note that he doesn't know who his masters are
he's beating the orphans because it works as balckmail, realistically you wouldn't be able to attack a noble because you'll get publicly executed and/or they have a bunch of insanely strong bodyguards that would stop you, thus making it a "I can ruin the life of anyone you know/kill them and you can't do anything other than accept being my subordinate"

Dex-chan lover
They're all just the same, layers upon layers. And onions have layers. And ogres have layers!

Dex-chan lover
Well that was extremely predictable, not even subtle. Beating up his friends like that, surely will persuade Cross in joining your faction, and not incur his ire and of his masters.
I don't think all nobles (if any) are informed about the people backing him. Gyselle knows because of what happened with the level 4 and might have told the orphans, and that's about it. so in his mind, he's pressuring a person he must feel superior about to bow down and obey after a flippant display of rebelion against him.

welp, seeing the volume illustrations it doesn't seem like it's happening RN, but at least he'll be getting his ass beaten soon.

PD: yeah, I feel a bit sad about what happened to the orphans, but with those comments at the end as food for thought, it is just a very funny and stupid thing overall. Specially since it's really a problem of communication and properly explaining stuff to Cross. And also going to the extreme and, in their own words, "trying to lynch him" as a way of dissuasion.

Dex-chan lover
on another note: thanks to the scanlation team! nice to see you're taking your time with the TL, yet still manage to outpace the current digital distribution of the series in the end each time (reading on comikey, they take their sweet ass time getting new chapters there and even split them, so the wait is even worse.) on vol. 3 and vol. 4, even though they were a bit ahead to the latest chapter here at the time, by the time of your bulk release you always end up like, a good month and a half, if not more, ahead of them.

Users who are viewing this thread