Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Gram-sama😭

We have two girls for next arc, and silicone snek.
Hmmmmmm😌

Did I misremember and all the women were always that big?
Pretty sure he came up to like the bottom of their heads at least.

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye forever Gram, here comes the pirate waifu back. I just hope that the editor smacks the hell out of the author to make him change some of the stupid stuff coming up.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's a remote island, the rats must have come from somewhere else. Though it could have happened a decade ago or a thousand years ago.
They could come from the dungeon.

This sword stuff came out of nowhere, I feel like the author is just ham-fistedly setting up the next plot point.
More like a Chekhov's Gun set up for later down the line to raise the stakes.

Dex-chan lover

What do you mean. Does somehing happen to our boy as well?
Yeahh, you really can't dropa spoiler like that and not actually spoil anything...
Heathen

The Pirate Gal almost succeeds in her revenge, but the main conspirator gets away, finds Shirou and enacts revenge by raping and almost killing Shirou. He gets saved by the next waifu to find the island, but the damage is done. I don’t know how far they’ll go in the comic though but it wasn’t all that pleasant to read. It’s not the last time it happens either but that’s farther into the WN. Shirou has honestly lucked out a lot with his encounters but you learn quick that the wrong one can fuck him up easily.

Dex-chan lover

The Pirate Gal almost succeeds in her revenge, but the main conspirator gets away, finds Shirou and enacts revenge by raping and almost killing Shirou. He gets saved by the next waifu to find the island, but the damage is done. I don’t know how far they’ll go in the comic though but it wasn’t all that pleasant to read. It’s not the last time it happens either but that’s farther into the WN. Shirou has honestly lucked out a lot with his encounters but you learn quick that the wrong one can fuck him up easily.

It ends at attempt.

Janice ambush Shirou.
Golem fails to be of any help, Shirou use his magic for some surprise attacks but eventually got pinned down.

Then before Janice rape him the next girl did her thing.

Users who are viewing this thread