Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
It ends at attempt.

Janice ambush Shirou.
Golem fails to be of any help, Shirou use his magic for some surprise attacks but eventually got pinned down.

Then before Janice rape him the next girl did her thing.

Oh, they toned it down for the manga? Just as well, the art doesn’t really fit for “that” kind of scene.

Makes me wonder what else they’ll cut for content?

Dex-chan lover
Spreading like a fan! (symbol of luck in China!)
Yup, exactly! I've enjoyed this exact thing about her so much. Also, she is a sweet woman all round.
Not sure about the China part though, as this is a Japanese manga. Yup, it mentions 'spreading out like an open fan', but fans are a part of japanese culture as well and it also has a clear 'number 8, symbol of luck and prosperity' sense in it. It relates to both fan and mountain Fuji, which also has similar shape and meaning to it.
八(Hachi - 8) is considered a lucky number because of its shape which, when written out in kanji, spreads out widely until the end. Its shape resembles 末広がり(Suehirogari) which is a symbol of good luck indicating endless prosperity.
It is also sad that the artist dropped this shape later, during the diving event. This and a lack of content with Lane-san are two signs of the most unfair negligence of a finest woman.

Dex-chan lover
doctor-who-wilfred.gif

Goodbye, chubby girl.

Dex-chan lover
me after reading the spoiler comments: poor dude.... at the very least he did it with someone he actually was fine with this chapter and the one before it. and before it will happen....

Dex-chan lover
Good bye best girl and hello next girl!
This series is always so dam good, can't wait to catch up to the raws.

Thanks everyone at Mascarada for the translation, hope you all having a good year so far.

Dex-chan lover
You know, It's kind of hilarious how some wanted the MC to go after Diane, a married woman with a kid, even though he said why he didn't indirectly here (In answer to Gram):

rJ3MqYX.jpg

Which means that, despite the MC being a pervert enjoying the situation, he still has better limits than some here. LMAO Thought it seems he would've gone for it if Diane had initiated, based on the dialogue of the massage chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This sword stuff came out of nowhere, I feel like the author is just ham-fistedly setting up the next plot point.
I mean it came out of the dungeon and also serves as a prime example of showing off his power to identify and restore items.
What more do you want?

The reveal itself was fine if you ask me, but the question is, what is the point?
And why it was there and in such a bad condition is the real question tho.

It could have been anything if it was just going to be a random gift to get him laid.
So to connect it to some greater pantheon or religion as well as a former hero should serve a purpose down the line.
If not it's a huge faux pas on the "Chekovs gun" rule.

Hopefully, it's a setup for their reunion or a future event that has to do with the other angels down the line.
Or it could be foreshadowing the fact that the dungeon is much more important then others of its kind.
Who knows, maybe the hero´s corpse is a floor boss in the dungeon and there is some great evil lurking down there.

Aggregator gang
Janice? Sounds like somebody who will end up in a very shallow grave, likely in the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread