Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 39

I have read the spoilers and as far as I see it: the writer can do 2 things:
1) Make the MC never leave the island and the island basically gets invaded but he isn't killed because he is a Civilian and the MC plays everyone like Switzerland. Meaning that we a slice of life story in a world and we just find out about events that happened in the world from new visitors to the island.

2) The MC will eventually leave island amd look for his friends or princess.
This is the weaker one for me because the MC has no power! Besides making his own servant army, he basically has no power of his own.
So would you belive that this guy becomes the leader of a nation or ! General of an army?

My opinion is that: the MC in this story is a nation builder, not a warrior. So I would kind of want to see him become like and industry mogule who build his own island nations and fleet of sheep's and conquers the world with economy.

As for the men: I would like to see him change how the men are seen as an example for men by showing that being smart and investing in ideas made him an important figure in this world...
One way they could do it is make the war arc ONLY for the Princess. That is MC already has his entire harem with him and they all join forces to rescue the Princess.

MC doesn't become the leader of a nation but his swift and timely intervention with his waifu team, prostitue bros and golem army helps turn the tide. Make it short but momentous.

Dex-chan lover
One way they could do it is make the war arc ONLY for the Princess. That is MC already has his entire harem with him and they all join forces to rescue the Princess.

MC doesn't become the leader of a nation but his swift and timely intervention with his waifu team, prostitue bros and golem army helps turn the tide. Make it short but momentous.
Kind of yes but... the author needs to decide what he should do.
If he moves from the island then we basically need to abandon the island and everything he built.

The other thing is: no one knows the princess. So far it feels like he has been meeting people from the other side. Maybe it she showed up every now and then people would know her better.

I think if the MC moves from the island then the island needs to be attacked and taken over and he taken as a prisoner because they heard about him as the first male magic user... who controls golems.

If the series is axed them he can use that idea to have all the girls appear and a war happens on the island.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair its extremely silly that zombie faced survived
Brown pirate barely survived 2 stab wounds while she got shredded by a black hole

Dex-chan lover
You know I dig Rouge if only because I'm weak to the trope of women being a lot bigger under their clothes than meets the eye.

Thank you for the translation ("I'm not popular" he says 😒).

Users who are viewing this thread