Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
So this is the end huh? Idk about the LN but I recall someone saying that it ended awhile ago. I just know that the author has a track record where their endings are pretty lackluster. If anyone asks if it was worth it, I'd say if you want a time waster then yes but you won't see anything revolutionary besides the MC actually hooking up with Lilith. Anyways hope the artist gets another manga to work on. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well alright ending i guess, as mentioned in previous chapters, this was a full adaptation and after this being the 6th work by this author that have finished, you gotta fully accept at this point that the author can't write shit for endings, aside that they did stall the last LN volume here (likely they wanted Vol.7 to be out first)

And hey, for much of a hack that this author can be, at least their works somehow manage to get adapted until their planned LN ending, one way or another, with the exception of one (Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa), unlike alot of other adaptations out there, that wish to be adapted for this long or go for more

So there goes another Yusura Kankitsu work into the pile of completed LN and their adaptations, well this still have the color long strip version going (who asked), so only works by this author left now are Strongest Magical Swordman F Rank Adventurer and Irregular of the Royal Academy of Magic, since author isn't working in anything else, novel wise

I mentioned that the manga spent way too long in this final LN volume compared to the rest, here is how much each LN Vol. lasted in manga chapters for comparison
Volume 1 - Chapter 1-13
Volume 2 - Chapter 14-26
Volume 3 - Chapter 27-35
Volume 4 - Chapter 36-46
Volume 4.5 - Separate Serie
Volume 5 - Chapter 47-66 (only like the first 3 pages of 66 lol)
Volume 6 - Chapter 66-80
Volume 7 - Chapter 81-114

edit: forgot that Skill Taker still 4 chapters away from being fully translated, it technically did end tho lol, but that serie imo doesn't deserve shit, it somehow managed to get to the end of the novel though, but god

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As a wise man once said…
_cwFDsFp9CqkS2yRCdO-eRSBR4LBmzepb-HxOXAZM0s.jpg

Nothing happened.
Also, holy shit this image was way bigger than I thought it would be

Double-page supporter
That's it? That's the ending? No other resolutions or shits or whatever it is prior to ending or time skip? Or even a brief fuck scene between abel and lilith?

Dex-chan lover
Well alright ending i guess, as mentioned in previous chapters, this was a full adaptation and after this being the 6th work by this author that have finished, you gotta fully accept at this point that the author can't write shit for endings, aside that they did stall the last LN volume here (likely they wanted Vol.7 to be out first), and for anyone that actually want to bother reading the LN, is licensed by J-Novel

And hey, for much of a hack that this author can be, at least their works somehow manage to get adapted until their planned LN ending, one way or another, with the exception of one (Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa), unlike alot of other adaptations out there, that wish to be adapted for this long or go for more

So there goes another Yusura Kankitsu work into the pile of completed LN and their adaptations, well this still have the color long strip version going, so only works by this author left now are Strongest Magical Swordman F Rank Adventurer and Irregular of the Royal Academy of Magic, since author isn't working in anything else, novel wise

I mentioned that the manga spent way too long in this final LN volume compared to the rest, here is how much each LN Vol. lasted in manga chapters for comparison
Volume 1 - Chapter 1-13
Volume 2 - Chapter 14-26
Volume 3 - Chapter 27-35
Volume 4 - Chapter 36-46
Volume 4.5 - Separate Serie
Volume 5 - Chapter 47-65
Volume 6 - Chapter 66-80
Volume 7 - Chapter 81-114
It amazes me how this author gets so many manga adaptions & is able to make a living on barely passable stories. I appreciate the context & surprised that Irregular of the Royal Academy of Magic hasn't been picked up yet since it has the iconic manga transfer in it. Thanks for this.

Users who are viewing this thread