E, Shanai System Subete Wanope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Pro tip for any devs or future devs out there: You should strive to be like this woman with two important exceptions: if you are so stressed you have to act out like her take a damn break and don't be attached to any corporation. You make far more money job hopping than being loyal to a company which doesn't even think of you as a person. I've known devs like this woman and they are always overworked and under-appreciated. Especially at Amazon.

Bruh, I wanted to be like "wait Japan treats their talent so poorly? Especially their engineers? They don't do that here in the US." Then I remembered my last job and my friend that still works there and I'm like "yeah, I get it." Hell, I had to job hop until I got a spot that actually complimented my work.

Dex-chan lover
You deserve to be fired dressing like at work regardless of your importance. Totally innapropriate.
lol people treat fashion like it's a hard rule. It's not. It's a culturally dependent sign for hierarchy. She got fired for sign crime, but that's not really why she got fired. It was for some MBA fantasy bullshit about skimping on operation costs to temporarily inflate their shareholder value.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Why tf would i care what my employees wear if it isnt obscene or they arent someone who deals with clients/people? Id rather have 100 cosplayers working than 100 boring ass employees. Bonus if cosplaying helps them do better. The succubus thing is a warning for sure but i would take far more than that for a firing. And if they work mostly alone id just tell them to work from home or arrange a private room

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
got a "kick out hero party" vibe from this

I remember read some chatting that one guy working for few hours then leave, other just make report or doing nothing and company pay him high salary to keep him around

Users who are viewing this thread