E, Shanai System Subete Wanope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Useless f***ing bosses, as always...

Note to any readers in similar situations: NEVER do extra work for employers unless you can get extra money for it. Employers are here to work you to death, so your job is to price gouge in return.

For example, the MC here should not write a manual. Instead, she should leave immediately without leaving any instructions. When her automated system for the company inevitably implodes, and the company comes crawling back to her asking for her assistance, she can charge "consulting fees" to maintain the system at 5x her previous salary.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! Stumbled upon this series by accident; and it looks interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Useless f***ing bosses, as always...

Note to any readers in similar situations: NEVER do extra work for employers unless you can get extra money for it. Employers are here to work you to death, so your job is to price gouge in return.

For example, the MC here should not write a manual. Instead, she should leave immediately without leaving any instructions. When her automated system for the company inevitably implodes, and the company comes crawling back to her asking for her assistance, she can charge "consulting fees" to maintain the system at 5x her previous salary

Yep, never work for more than what you're being paid for

Dex-chan lover
This is tagged as an adaptation, but what is it being adapted from? A novel?

Outfit wise that was over the top so a warning would’ve been better.
second how you gonna fire someone who made the system like that, I hope that manual can help the future of the company

Dex-chan lover
let me gues...
this company gonna mess up in some point and found out the mc company using the same enginer they have and then proced to sue them or something like that?

Dex-chan lover
Why tf would i care what my employees wear if it isnt obscene or they arent someone who deals with clients/people? Id rather have 100 cosplayers working than 100 boring ass employees. Bonus if cosplaying helps them do better. The succubus thing is a warning for sure but i would take far more than that for a firing. And if they work mostly alone id just tell them to work from home or arrange a private room
Because the managers have no clue what the employees are actually doing. They think “we’re saving the company”, but in reality it’s just making things worse. It will come back and bite them eventually

Dex-chan lover
You deserve to be fired dressing like at work regardless of your importance. Totally innapropriate.
That shit is wild bro. She's an engineer, not someone face to facing a customer. And honestly if you let one person do the work load of a whole team. They by ALL MEANS should get some perks. Especially if it's maintaining their SANITY.
You talk about the clothes infraction but say nothing about the workload abuse? e.e

Users who are viewing this thread