E, Shanai System Subete Wanope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
She made one fatal flaw: she left behind documentation which allowed the system to be operated WITHOUT her presence/assistance.
zxL1TJg.png

Dex-chan lover
Why tf would i care what my employees wear if it isnt obscene or they arent someone who deals with clients/people? Id rather have 100 cosplayers working than 100 boring ass employees. Bonus if cosplaying helps them do better. The succubus thing is a warning for sure but i would take far more than that for a firing. And if they work mostly alone id just tell them to work from home or arrange a private room
I mean by her own admission it was "super erotic" so I guess that's obscene? Idek if that'll be a warning since people get fired for a lot of less
In most Western countries and especially so in corporate Japan whether it should be or not being a different arguement entirely.

in a real world Scenario tho all the manager would really do would be get her to train a few people in understanding the operating system to a good enough level over the next few years and then quietly get rid of her whole downsizing.

Gets rid of the employee and makes it so there isn't anyone one 'essential' person, I've seen this play out in real life.

Dex-chan lover
You deserve to be fired dressing like at work regardless of your importance. Totally innapropriate.

Y'know, just because you have a shit hot dumb take doesn't mean you have to broadcast it to the world...

She's working in a office. She doesn't interact with any clients or customers. Hell, she could probably be doing the work from home if they let her.

If this was any sort of job where you'd be interacting with public or customers/clients, you might have a point. But it isn't.

Dex-chan lover
She made one fatal flaw: she left behind documentation which allowed the system to be operated WITHOUT her presence/assistance.
zxL1TJg.png
This. It's just below "training your replacement."
Leave no documention. Hell, leave behind purposely bad documentation. So at least when they come back begging to rehire you, you can laugh in their face at the very least if you don't want to go back.

Never give the fuckers the satisfaction...

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, just because you have a shit hot dumb take doesn't mean you have to broadcast it to the world...

She's working in a office. She doesn't interact with any clients or customers. Hell, she could probably be doing the work from home if they let her.

If this was any sort of job where you'd be interacting with public or customers/clients, you might have a point. But it isn't.
You're right, keep your dumb bad take to yourself mate. Maybe when you turn 16 and get your first job you'll learn that there's a bare minimum decorum for workspaces. Having half naked employees is pretty far from acceptable even if they're not dealing with customers. And that's before ignoring the massive HR risk of it all.

Dex-chan lover
You're right, keep your dumb bad take to yourself mate. Maybe when you turn 16 and get your first job you'll learn that there's a bare minimum decorum for workspaces. Having half naked employees is pretty far from acceptable even if they're not dealing with customers. And that's before ignoring the massive HR risk of it all.
It's okay, sambenmaggie, one day you'll get a job where you don't have to flip burgers while wearing a uniform for minimum pay.

Just keep at it.

(I also feel honored that out of all the people's replies calling out your retard hot take that mine was the one you picked. I feel so special.)

Documentation but it's all completely wrong, and going off the guidance will completely brick the system ;3
Don't actually do this: that counts as sabotage and you can get sued for the damages you've done to the system.

Its one thing to not leave any documentation, you can claim that you just didn't have the time and lay fault with the management.

Leaving behind malicious instructions like this is proof of intent and holds you liable to any damage you do.

Dex-chan lover
She should’ve let the company crash and burn until they had to hire her back as a contractor. Think big
I suspect there's gonna be such an offer coming up pretty soon in the manga. Not that she'll take it, she'll probably just laugh at them.

Dex-chan lover
Refreshing new manga. Makes me remind of the tipical hero party dismissal manga but in RL.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Man, I just suspect the CEO is just an outside hire. Pretty typical businesses go bankrupt because of new CEO who just cuts things off to make the number look good but forever fucked the business.

I recommend watching Bankrupt on YouTube, good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay, sambenmaggie, one day you'll get a job where you don't have to flip burgers while wearing a uniform for minimum pay.

Just keep at it.

(I also feel honored that out of all the people's replies calling out your retard hot take that mine was the one you picked. I feel so special.)
You're definitely special.... Anyway, not worth trying to explain anything to you. Peace.

Dex-chan lover
This must be the modern equivalent of getting kicked out of the hero's party after killing the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
maybe japan doesn't have laws and government institutions protecting employee rights :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread