Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
He clearly doesn't have enough information about the world to stand out. He beat a single guy and some mid-range monsters - he doesn't have a concept of the power scale, nor who are the strongest people around, has no idea about the world's technology, overall military of the country he is in, he probably hasn't even seen a map. Doing anything at that point would be a suicide.
No stop making excuses for this. I hate it when people make these mealy-mouthed justifications for this kind of cuckoldry. He can at least make some plans moving forward. Or, and here's a crazy idea, he can get his newfound girlfriend involved in information-gathering since she has the perfect cover.

Dex-chan lover
I expected axe bro to be the one who didn't meet the quota first, i'm surprised.

I'm glad for him, but not so much for the three other students who didn't meet the quota, seriously, wtf is this premise.

Dex-chan lover
Why would they be happy about special grade? In what world is a person ever going to be loyal to someone threatening them in this way?

Group Leader
No stop making excuses for this. I hate it when people make these mealy-mouthed justifications for this kind of cuckoldry. He can at least make some plans moving forward. Or, and here's a crazy idea, he can get his newfound girlfriend involved in information-gathering since she has the perfect cover.
All of the author's effort is focused on the seggs. Characters with any sort of agency for anything but? Preposterous!

Dex-chan lover
Typical, hyping up an instructor, saying he's been training for decades and saying he's the strongest there.....just to end up one shotting him

Author.....this isn't the least bit impressive, this trope where you make your MC so OP that he has permanent plot armor just makes your story stupid and boring

I legit rolled my eyes the sec you started glazing that instructor, what's the point if you're gonna have him get one tapped?🤦🏾‍♂️

🥱😒

Dex-chan lover
I had a good laugh reading that diagram on pg. 6 because now his night will be awful with any girl that isn't Shizuka. Idk if it is going the harem route but catgirl is in trouble should that happen. My only question is that if Shizuka is gaining exp from Haruki, wouldn't she get strong enough to have to worry about being imprisoned & can also fight off with whoever? Thanks for the chapter.
Impossible, she is a slave, she is very weak at mind control by the master, with a word she could strip clothes of self unlive, 0 resistence T_T =(
Well ... i want that she cam class change at succubus or anything more active that only a sexual slave =/

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the plan should be:
1. gain more strength,
2. gain more authority based on that strength.
Without more authority, it looks like they can't even leave their quarters, other than for training.

Sending her to do anything is way too risky. There is no guarantee there are no hidden cameras or other forms of sensors (because MC doesn't know anything about technology), or people with stealth skills watching the maids 24/7 (no knowledge about world power/military power of the country). Or she can just get asked whether she was doing "anything a maid is not supposed to do", and forced by the slave brand will have to confess everything. Any plans must absolutely be hidden from her until she gains freedom.

I get that none of those points are actually made by the author since it's stated that MC basically only cares about seggs atm, but coincidentally he is doing the best thing he can - getting stronger, and getting FMC stronger in secret.

Dex-chan lover
what a ridiculous outfit thats casually accepted for the cat. Also they need to reveal why samurai is a broken class by itself lmao don't just have it be something we accept lmao
It's already been stated in the first chapter that Samurai is by itself a pretty average class "It's not a rare class".

In here, what makes MC stand out is his unique skill, Shukuchi, which is most likely what allows for the feats he's currently achievring.

Dex-chan lover
So special grades are an entire army levels of strong but they are still willing to be slaves to their kidnappers? That doesn't make any sense. Do they brainwash them in the process?

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, by the end of this arc, the MC will kill the summoners. If not I'd be disappointed. But this is a low-grade C-tier manga. So I doubt he will.

Group Leader
I read ahead in the webnovel, and I assure you all it only gets worse than here. If you're reading this for anything other than the tits, get out while you still can. If you're only reading this for the tits, well to be frank I think you should be reading actual hentai instead but I at least respect your consistency.

Dex-chan lover
... wow. Just so bad.
I wonder when we'll know why he's so strong and why his "accidental" second skill is actually really good and OP?

Group Leader
I read ahead in the webnovel, and I assure you all it only gets worse than here. If you're reading this for anything other than the tits, get out while you still can. If you're only reading this for the tits, well to be frank I think you should be reading actual hentai instead but I at least respect your consistency.
After this chapter I'm not expecting anything other than pseudo hentai. Hell even most hentai have better plot and characters than this.

Fed-Kun's army
Their only special grade is female? I thought they were all relegated as maids. They found out about the MC by chance, so there is probably no magical way of knowing about it. What's the point of loosing 50% of your candidates by forcing them to stay home?
It's probably got to do with the class allocation. All of the girls in this batch appear to have been attributed the slave class, whereas cat girl probably has something along the lines of spy or assassin

From the first chapter(https://mangadex.org/chapter/ca0958f1-faed-4624-9874-e1d2cd9da8e2/41):
"We installed a feature on the magic circles that would forcibly turn the classes of the females who are summoned into this world to [Slave]

Only the summoned ladies were slaves, any native lady that they have working for them might still be a special class. Only the [UNIQUE SKILL] is specific to summoned people, everyone has a [CLASS]. So if catsuit lady is a native to this world it'd make sense that she's not a slave.

Now if it turns out this catsuit lady also has a [UNIQUE SKILL] (aka a summoned person) and was just not turned into a slave class for whatever reason that's just a dumb convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread