Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Akane's Kyun? Date

Dex-chan lover
Im having fun at the fact that the kouhai is stepping up and notice his feelings instead of following the guy lead like most romance manga until the very end both of them part way, this way they can have a better understanding with each other i suppose, well who knows what the author will bring this story to. Hope the kouhai wins tho

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with having a hamburger on a date? Personally I prefer the closest thing I can get to authentic asian food but still...

I'm starting to get his ex's plan... dating him must have been a chore, with him not having any opinions on anything except very few things he is interested in...
Still a dumb plan since she still wanted to be with him yet emphasized that she was already with someone else now as a lie to get a reaction from him and dude seems to be an extreme passive. And if he was the same on their dates she probably should have seen his lack of resistance to the claims of having already moved into a new relationship coming.

In total i disagree with the plan making any sense but her feeling of a "he might not love me" does make sense cause man was a "yes man" and didnt express himself.

Dex-chan lover
She's trying too hard for a guy that only sees her as a friend

You honestly can't expect a guy to just fall for you after he cut ties with you in the first place, js

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope she wins
I can
congratulate you, she will(they'll merry actually), but man, this series is just garbage. Wimp MC is so damn stupid, getting stomped on every single chapter being trash. First two chapters were already quite stupid, but the idea at least were quite good. But later it becomes worse and worse. If you want similar series with at least decent MC, read the "Nyanta to Pomeko"

Dex-chan lover
She's trying too hard for a guy that only sees her as a friend

You honestly can't expect a guy to just fall for you after he cut ties with you in the first place, js
I have bad news for you

Dex-chan lover
I'm not looking at that, why would you reply with a spoiler I didn't ask for?
More like a warning, series is just burning pile of trash in the later chapters and keep getting worse so you can just save your time and sanity
If you liked the overall idea and want a new girl to appear I can recommend similar, but much more enjoyable "Nyanta to Pomeko"

Dex-chan lover
Still a dumb plan since she still wanted to be with him yet emphasized that she was already with someone else now as a lie to get a reaction from him and dude seems to be an extreme passive. And if he was the same on their dates she probably should have seen his lack of resistance to the claims of having already moved into a new relationship coming.

In total i disagree with the plan making any sense but her feeling of a "he might not love me" does make sense cause man was a "yes man" and didnt express himself.
I was just being facetious, I still think that people who play those kinds of games with other's feelings are trash.

It was just to emphasize how frustrating I find MC's character. Or complete lack thereof. With how he acts, we can barely call him a human being...

Supporter
The MC doesn seem like such a bad guy but he really does need therapy. Looks like she’s decided that’s her job though… does professional counselling just not exist in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
agreed, she's the least terrible of the three. And, unlike the others, almost immediately went out of her way to apologize and explain herself, which is a big green flag. So far the other two are MIA, which is not cool.
This is why I favour her too and am still somewhat interested in this story. The premise in the title of the series implied stupid misunderstandings of why he broke off his relations with them being the driving motivator but the kouhai immediately worked hard to apologize, explain her stupidity and try and change. And he also didn’t act completely stupid and reject it (although still dumb on the friends level interpretation).

But the writing is definitely low quality. Curious to see what the point of the series is since it’s so short.

Supporter
More like a warning, series is just burning pile of trash in the later chapters and keep getting worse so you can just save your time and sanity
If you liked the overall idea and want a new girl to appear I can recommend similar, but much more enjoyable "Nyanta to Pomeko"
....so we'll meet again for the next chapter, then? :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread