Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 3 - Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
It really seems like FMC is only a virgin because of the time loop. I imagine it's not comfortable for her to lose her virginity every day she decides to have sex, but maybe it's something she gets used to after some repetitions of the time loop. Let's see if this will be covered in future chapters.

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the "it'll happen" approach. I guess being stupid is also part of youth...

Dex-chan lover
A bit surprised that she didn't try it once during her loops.
Any smart author wouldn't fall in to that pit. Even a little implication would cause shit left and right. Though it would be pretty normal considering so many repeated loops driven her to suicide in the end. I imagine she went hard at it a few times at least.

Last edited:
Boring cookie cutter stuff. Why redraw something that has been drawn a million times before? Does this even sell anymore?

Dex-chan lover
It really seems like FMC is only a virgin because of the time loop. I imagine it's not comfortable for her to lose her virginity every day she decides to have sex, but maybe it's something she gets used to after some repetitions of the time loop. Let's see if this will be covered in future chapters.

Thanks for the chapter!
Doubt it, seems like the author is just gonna throw this out there and go "see wholesome and innocent".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the sl!
And happy valentines day for all my fellow single fellas~

jak

Contributor
If you are repeating the same day over and over, why even go to school?

Dex-chan lover
Just like how "groundhog day" resolved by Phil experiencing genuine personal change, I wonder if this story is heading towards "genuine love" before they get out of the time loop. It's a little cliché, but if they explore what "genuine love" means it could be interesting.

Or they can get out of the time loop like in Star Trek- with a big explosion.

Users who are viewing this thread