Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 3 - Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
The joke at the end reminded me of this, it’s not exactly the same but kinda similar

Fed-Kun's army
She: "I can see the stars much clearer today..."
He: "I already apologized."

Peculiar translation, or did I just miss the joke?

Dex-chan lover
She: "I can see the stars much clearer today..."
He: "I already apologized."

Peculiar translation, or did I just miss the joke?

Looking at the raws, she says:

なんか この前より星が見える気がする...
Huh, it feels like I can see the stars better than before...

and he says:

ごめんって
I said sorry.
(This is so short and missing clues so it's possible there's another interpretation)

Anyways... my only theory is that he managed to poke her in the eye when they were dancing in the festival earlier.
Honestly, though, it feels like we're missing a page.

Group Leader
Idk how I feel about the story so far. It's kinda weird that he's so adamant about avoiding even a little kiss. Like, you're stuck in a time loop, you have 0 responsibilities, and the girl you're on friendly terms with asks for a kiss, what reason is there to say no? I'm not sure I see the dude's reasoning about pure love.

I agree with other comments that it's likely the loop will end when they have genuine love between them, but until then I don't see a reason why they can't mess around with each other more. Doesn't have to be straight up sex but at least hold hands and kiss damn it, it's not like you got anything better to do.

Some Japanese authors' obsession with the concept of youth can really be annoying.

TLDR why is the protag of this manga such a coward

Dex-chan lover
rare times i actually see mc actually in yukata for watching fireworks scene

Looking at the raws, she says:

なんか この前より星が見える気がする...
Huh, it feels like I can see the stars better than before...

and he says:

ごめんって
I said sorry.
(This is so short and missing clues so it's possible there's another interpretation)

Anyways... my only theory is that he managed to poke her in the eye when they were dancing in the festival earlier.
Honestly, though, it feels like we're missing a page.
she was probably talking about how he failed to assemble the telescope

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Any smart author wouldn't fall in to that pit. Even a little implication would cause shit left and right. Though it would be pretty normal considering so many repeated loops driven her to suicide in the end. I imagine she went hard at it a few times at least.
If she had so many redos that she lowkey went insane, to the point she started to enjoy commiting suicide, then there's no way she didnt try to fuck someone at least once, if only because the "everything resets tomorrow" is a great failsafe.
But i guess the author doesnt wanna go in there, and i cant blame them, most fans would go "m-my waifu isnt pure" and lose their minds.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These dialogues are written far better than they have any right to be. This manga can really go places if it expands out in the right ways and doesn't take it too safe.

Dex-chan lover
If she had so many redos that she lowkey went insane, to the point she started to enjoy commiting suicide, then there's no way she didnt try to fuck someone at least once, if only because the only "everything resets tomorrow" is a great failsafe.
But i guess the author doesnt wanna go in there, and i cant blame them, most fans would go "m-my waifu isnt pure" and lose their minds.
Yeah, the possible shitstorm doesn't worth the headache probably.

Dex-chan lover
I like this shit and I have no problem with it.

I'm more concerned about how we still know nothing about them personally outside of their relationship.

Also, I personally think she attempted losing her virginity before meeting him, but backed down once she realized the implications. She had tried harming herself before after all.

Dex-chan lover
If you are repeating the same day over and over, why even go to school?
a4OpTfn.png

Dex-chan lover
Its like a prison, no future, no advance, no progress...

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand the emphasis and focus on sex in relationships and then needing to take it slow.

Contributor
I guess I'm not really paying attention to details when I just realized they are looping on the day of the Tanabata Festival.

It's disappointing how Nonaka tries to dodge romance with Ichinose, but it's also annoying me that his reason makes some sense: she's not exactly in love with him. Really disappointing that he wants to keep the status quo. Bro, I don't think stagnation is part of "youth"... guess Ichinose has no choice but to keep pushing hard on this coward.

"Maybe in fifty years..."
Goddamnit, see you guys in 2074 for the final chapter containing their confession, kiss, sex and the end of the loop...

Users who are viewing this thread