Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 26 - I Have Fulfilled my Promise

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
ngl he has the mindset of a leader he never gives and does everything in his power to achieve his goal and support his people (which is to become the next demon lord) im starting to like this character...

Dex-chan lover
ngl he has the mindset of a leader he never gives and does everything in his power to achieve his goal and support his people (which is to become the next demon lord) im starting to like this character...
he just basically went to war with a group of people capable of deleting any country overnight to kill someone they are attached to, reminder that he is aware that loyd is the hero who killed the previous demon lord
if he had succeded and run away "his people" would have been wiped off their world, nothing but a delusional idiot desperate for power

Dex-chan lover
"Found you."
First I thought of was Nanoha finding Quattro. Roughly the same outcome.

"She refused, nothing I can do about it. She's on her own."

Trying to sneak away?

Would've been more satisfying if that attack was enough. No need for the MC to always finish everything.

remember, he already has wifi and daughter,
So he can upload embarrassing videos of her she's going to cringe at when she gets older?

Dex-chan lover
remember, he already has wifi and daughter, the position left to fill are, son and the house pet.
I don't know if you really wanted to type that or just a typo of waifu, but this is funnier.
And why not another daughter instead of a son?

Dex-chan lover
I think its funny that younknow the other 2 just kinda floating there but Llyold just standing which means that my dude probaly just deadass Ran all the way over there since fuxk it he can .

Dex-chan lover
Snake dude knows lloyd is the man who killed the demon King. That hydra better be a distraction so he can escape.

Dex-chan lover
Where I am, we call this hero a 'ruler'. Not ruler as in king, but ruler as in the stuff you use to measure distance.

Users who are viewing this thread