Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 15 - Yutaka-kun, Get

Dex-chan lover
Really cute chapter! Pretty interesting too! Yutaka's reaction with his old friend got me like "...Wait...they're kinda racist... Oh... Ooooooh... Welp, plot time. "
And DAMN, DAMN, I had the same face as the one checking the items :smugnako:! They are so cute together, I love how everyone in the school ship them (or are jealous). :smug:

Dex-chan lover
How is this series always so cute and so wholesome!
I really hope they realise their fondness for each other.

Thanks everyone at Emergency Tsumiki Committee for the translation

Very cute, but on page 10 I liked the spanish translation a bit more, instead of "oh, what's up" he says "Oh, do you need something?" and she says his name, I think it's just a tad better than the "wazzup" tl

Dex-chan lover
This ship. THIS SHIP

simpsons___barney_hook_it_to_my_veins.jpg

Dex-chan lover
15 years later:
And that's when I knew I would marry your mom. I hope one day you all find partners that exhibit those traits and love you unconditionally. Good night kids.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Atsuto slips on a banana peel, or steps on a lego brick, either is fine

Aggregator gang
Racist friends are not cool and you shouldn't hang out with them!

...Though is it racism if it's against Genjin? Specieism? Genjinism? Not being cool towards Genjin.
Xenophobic is fear of different intelligence species. Fear and hate aren't the same emotions but it is kina close enough that people would get what you mean

Dex-chan lover
Racist friends are not cool and you shouldn't hang out with them!

...Though is it racism if it's against Genjin? Specieism? Genjinism? Not being cool towards Genjin.
they're a different race, so yea, racism

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm all-in. I don't care what else happens in this manga as long as our boy is happy.

though I wouldn't say no to more Medusa-chan

Dex-chan lover
Yo his look in the end is sooooooo much different. Soo much development!

I like that Tsumiki is looking over at Yutaka’s “friends” before Yutaka even notices them because she overhears them talking about her with her superhuman hearing.

Users who are viewing this thread