Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like nice point to end serie if anything bad will happen in the future chapters.

Can I get a soft spoiler? Alot of culture member say it's going to annoying to read.

Dex-chan lover
"I won't forgive you if you quit"? I'd ask who would actually care about his previous boss who abused them, but the MC is Japanese, so I couldn't be sure about it.

Double-page supporter
Oh god, no, NO! I REMEMBER IT NOW!
The next arc will be REALLY FUCKING TRASH, LIKE HOLY SHIT, you guys have no idea the massive drop in quality this manga is about to experience, once one of the most infuriating character tropes you can possibly find in a romcom is introduced next as a rival.

I had blocked this arc out of my memory because of how bad it was on the Web Novel.
I hope the manga improves it A LOT, or outright skips it, but checking the RAWS, I see it won't.

Are you talking about
the dude that is one grade above them who challenges MC to get a better score on the final exams? I didn't find that part too bad, but I guess there wasn't a love triangle portion going on there, so maybe that happens right after.

Dex-chan lover
What really happened when he woke up
"Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and that thief over there."
vtef0upgnsf41_1.gif

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
yo, so which reality is real? the corpo-slave one or the redo of high schooler one? i'm kinda confused rn :questionblob:

btw the thought of him going back to his previous life filled me with genuine terror :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Are you talking about
the dude that is one grade above them who challenges MC to get a better score on the final exams? I didn't find that part too bad, but I guess there wasn't a love triangle portion going on there, so maybe that happens right after.
There's no love triangle in this story. That guy is just some pest that's fortunately didn't overstay his welcome.

Dex-chan lover
There's no love triangle in this story. That guy is just some pest that's fortunately didn't overstay his welcome.

I just found the dude to be very disruptive. Like, we were getting to a good point, and then this dude is thrown at us like a bucket of cold water, only to then disappear, leaving us like "Well... that was dumb"

It doesn't help that I was reading the TL release, instead of Japanese, which made the entire thing more painful.
Reading the arc in one go and then continuing with the good stuff is the way to go, as it was like... 8 chapters or something only?

So yeah, you're right, he doesn't overstay his welcome, I just wish he wasn't a thing at all in the first place lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I just found the dude to be very disruptive. Like, we were getting to a good point, and then this dude is thrown at us like a bucket of cold water, only to then disappear, leaving us like "Well... that was dumb"

It doesn't help that I was reading the TL release, instead of Japanese, which made the entire thing more painful.
Reading the arc in one go and then continuing with the good stuff is the way to go, as it was like... 8 chapters or something only?

So yeah, you're right, he doesn't overstay his welcome, I just wish he wasn't a thing at all in the first place lol.
Same. But everything after that is so good I'm willing to turn blind eye on that part

Aggregator gang
I don't like the fake out, I think that was really shittily done, but whatever I'll accept it just because I'd rather we stay in the past.

Really worried about all these fucking spoiler ass comments calling this series shit though. Don't plan on reading any of them, but damn if we get another Erased I'ma be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
Same. But everything after that is so good I'm willing to turn blind eye on that part
Yeah, that's why I had forgotten that arc, because the rest is very enjoyable.

I don't like the fake out, I think that was really shittily done, but whatever I'll accept it just because I'd rather we stay in the past.

Really worried about all these fucking spoiler ass comments calling this series shit though. Don't plan on reading any of them, but damn if we get another Erased I'ma be pissed.
It's only that the next arc is a miss and frankly, pointless, but the overall story is still very good.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's why I had forgotten that arc, because the rest is very enjoyable.

It's only that the next arc is a miss and frankly, pointless, but the overall story is still very good.
Did you know that the author was planning to have him return again for a different version of final arc?

Dex-chan lover
cWD4EhR.png

Man, I sure wish I could do this and not go to jail or something. It's so satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like someone is finally realizing what he forgot, and also getting in a little catharsis too. Give ‘em a few punches for us too while you’re at it! I figured he worked himself too hard last time and knocked himself out, which yeah it tracks given his history. Speaking of which, I hope he doesn’t start overworking himself like he did back then (or would it be “later on” because that doesn’t sound right) seeing as he killed himself that way.

His sister isn’t pulling any punches, though to be fair she’s right. She also happens to have a part to play in this too, seeing as she didn’t try and convince him that he was just being stupid and couldn’t see how he really felt. Though then again that isn’t really her job, and it might be stepping over bounds for her, but she knows he’s a bit slow on the uptake so a little nudge would have been nice. He even had a whole culture festival he could have used romantically had he realized sooner.

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread