Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - David and Goliath

Dex-chan lover
Any LN readers mind answering a question?

How far are we from the MC getting out of the game and see what happened to them in the real world?

Any LN readers mind answering a question?

How far are we from the MC getting out of the game and see what happened to them in the real world?
it’s difficult to say considering how different the manga is from the WN but roughly close to halfway?

Dex-chan lover
Crim trying to judge the timing of jumping and still falling in the water xD

But this is a really cool boss fight/mechanic with the water moving around so it has so much mobility.
I don't think she did?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she did?
Page 10. That splash was Crim falling in, wasnt it? The person with the white cloak in the same panel isnt Crim, its Roper, her cloak is red. Plus the person in the same panel is wearing pants not a skirt. (also thats a common comedic thing, "I got this!" SPLASH)

Page 12 also has her have water all over her feet/legs/skirt when saving Raijin, which is before the water starts moving weirdly so her having water all over her wouldnt make sense otherwise.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Page 10. That splash was Crim falling in, wasnt it? The person with the white cloak in the same panel isnt Crim, its Roper, her cloak is red. Plus the person in the same panel is wearing pants not a skirt. (also thats a common comedic thing, "I got this!" SPLASH)

Page 12 also has her have water all over her feet/legs/skirt when saving Raijin, which is before the water starts moving weirdly so her having water all over her wouldnt make sense otherwise.
Oh, you are right about that cloak not being her. I figured the panel showed her safe landing. Though also a bit odd there was such a large time-jump between those 2 panels - but if crim isn't in that otherwise empty (of action) panel then I don't see what use it had if the splash isn't crim.
Also you are right that her feet are wet.

So yeah, seems she did.

Dex-chan lover
Mukuro Ikusaba. The sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in this school. The one they call the Ultimate Despair. Watch out for her.

Dex-chan lover
Terraria and it was Deerclops. I think my weapon had like, 17 damage and I had around 200 HP and that mf had 7700 HP lol It ended up with me exiting the game and entering again, cuz I couldn't deal with it

Users who are viewing this thread