Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Ch. 37.2

Dex-chan lover
jYx29rc.png

Degouza spitting facts. Get your middle-school relationship logic outta here.
Edit: inb4 i eat my own words when he leaves this country with a harem built around his subordinates

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since there is no real possibility for him to fuck any of them, can we move along the plot any time soon?
This whole arc is just the author getting narrative pre-marriage itch with their own main couple.(When a person gets the urge to cheat just before marriage)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
can someone give me recommendation for monitor? i need one with safe-to-lic... i mean water resistant monitor, and 4k resolution.

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for Kuu IDK about you
From my extensive movie watching, yes clock position can be used for aerial targets but state "from the sky" helps too

Thanks for the scan; April is right around the corner:boomer:

Dex-chan lover
It's not usually a good idea to introduce lots of named characters at once unless you plan for them to stick around.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand this arc at all. Discarding every character except the MC and adding a literal dozen new characters whose names we're totally going to remember, what's the play here? If the original setup was "fuckboi mc gets everyone to swoom for him as he travels", it'd make some sense. But it wasn't. If your story is over, write a conclusion and end it.

Group Leader
Since when was "6 o'clock" the direction of travel? That's supposed to be directly behind you, thus the idiom "watch your six".

Am I missing something here?
Nope, you're right unless it's different for different countries.

Users who are viewing this thread