Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh goody, I can't wait to see how Rosemary is going to spin this around & make Serena out as the bad guy while also claiming that her life will be better without Serena. I hope Serena scares the shit out of her & make her realize that she is done playing with the kiddie gloves on. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Oh goody, I can't wait to see how Rosemary is going to spin this around & make Serena out as the bad guy while also claiming that her life will be better without Serena. I hope Serena scares the shit out of her & make her realize that she is done playing with the kiddie gloves on. Thanks for the translations.
Rosemary is obviously innocent the table stabbed it's self.

Dex-chan lover
wonder how our MC will deal with her. since she's more into sneaky actions i doubt she will ever publicly denounce her for her actions even if that might just be a quicker way to deal with it and garner her more favor in opinions by other students which should help her cover up more side-jobs with reasonable excuses.

also, it's really a shame for the release cycle to be this slow, i wish we could have closed this chapter today, i really wanna see how this plays out. nonetheless thanks for the good work on the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
wonder how our MC will deal with her. since she's more into sneaky actions i doubt she will ever publicly denounce her for her actions even if that might just be a quicker way to deal with it and garner her more favor in opinions by other students which should help her cover up more side-jobs with reasonable excuses.
Seeing Serena’s personality so far, it’s unlikely she will go for violence. Likely she’ll just ask Rosemary to explain herself and tell her to stop it. Which of course will just aggravate Rosemary more because it’s like Serena never even take any of those harassment seriously. ^^;;

After all, on paper, Rosemary is still her sister, and right now Serena is the only victim, so it’s just quarrel between sisters.
Making every private conflicts into viral like the young generation is unsightly.

Dex-chan lover
Now, will we see option
a) MC scares the living shit out of Rosemary forcing her into a terrified submission
b) Pull out the prince as a witness telling her to watch her actions
c) Get physical and teach her how to properly mess with people

Dex-chan lover
i thought this is royal academy but somehow the locker doesnt have key?
Lockers don't have keys in Japanese high schools, so why would a school that only teaches members of the aristocracy of a foreign nation in a different world have them?

The writers of these things don't really care about details like that, and they don't understand why you would, either.

Users who are viewing this thread