Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

I love villainess stories ❤️ 💕 the only thing I can never stand is the ugly behavior of the heroine they always have a frumpy dumpy attitude about feeling superior or loved by god ... but f*ck this b*tch in particular
I can't remember which manga I said it in, but if you take a look at a lot of otome stories that has this heroine vs. villainess trope you'll discover that usually the villainess is created by her surrounds or the heroine herself. With some exceptions, she actually do more good overall for their respective country before the heroine enter the scene than the heroine herself. They are terrible stories for her as she has to deal with betrayal and cheating (if the engaged to L.I. thing is in play) only to end up exiled and/or killed while the heroine gets away with being a harlot accompanying multiple guys at the same time with no one questioning her outside the "mean girls"

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least it was solved quickly.

We did get two things out of it. She got to tackle some of her inner demons, and the outer demon got body-checked out of the rink.

Nah. He’s worse than that. He’ll probably tell her that he can fix things between them but only if she kills the mc
Yeah. Wasn't he the type of guy who would use anyone as a tool to be used and discarded for his own gains? Or am I mixing him up with another character?

OBJECTION! Illya von Einzbern, Sella, Leysritt and the 7 homunculus of FMA all had emotions! Please use another example that doesn't discriminate against homunculus!
But have they experienced human emotion? If so, they don't fit the statement.

if you take a look at a lot of otome stories that has this heroine vs. villainess trope you'll discover that usually the villainess is created by her surrounds or the heroine herself.
For most of them, the heroine is a heroine in name only. In some she's a fluffy airhead with nothing but a flower garden for brains, which may or may not make her a good person. Though I find the villainess to be split between used to be a genuine villainess (before possession, reincarnation, or other redo), and a villainess in name only.

I usually prefer it when the characters are more reasonable, and the villainess is an actual villainess, or at least not obviously the real heroine.

Dex-chan lover
There is even how MC can't use a spirit and suddendly she can take on a bitch that can and burn her hand, when everyone knows fire scares her?
It was a pretty weak plot and the bitch was super betting on the heroine low self-esteem and glitching instead of trying to explain the situation.

Dex-chan lover
It is kinda interesting that Lisa didn't know the basic knowledge/lessons of this world, like how she didn't know about spirit-blocking collar some chapters ago, and now that she didn't know spirit cannot lie.

Dex-chan lover
worth it, also can't wait for the next chapter when the BITCH FINALLY GETS PUNISHED

Dex-chan lover
There is even how MC can't use a spirit and suddendly she can take on a bitch that can and burn her hand, when everyone knows fire scares her?
It was a pretty weak plot and the bitch was super betting on the heroine low self-esteem and glitching instead of trying to explain the situation.
to be fair, the prince only wanted a dumb bitch he can easily control and gaslight into going after people he does not like but cant actively go after, like a certain intelligent woman who outperforms him but is limited by lack of perceived spirit contract...

Contributor
Thank you for the release!

Side note: I just realized that Yuri's surname is probably intended to be "Aurelius" — a Roman surname meaning "gold,"

Ironically, "Aurelius" is associated with a plebeian gens (Roman social unit). I'm guessing the author chose it for the meaning, that's his family's eyecolour after all, well, Yuri's eyecolour anyway.

Last edited:
Group Leader
i love this series so much. thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't remember which manga I said it in, but if you take a look at a lot of otome stories that has this heroine vs. villainess trope you'll discover that usually the villainess is created by her surrounds or the heroine herself. With some exceptions, she actually do more good overall for their respective country before the heroine enter the scene than the heroine herself. They are terrible stories for her as she has to deal with betrayal and cheating (if the engaged to L.I. thing is in play) only to end up exiled and/or killed while the heroine gets away with being a harlot accompanying multiple guys at the same time with no one questioning her outside the "mean girls"
Lol yeah I know which is crazy how the prince always ends up being a whiny idiotic bitch that needs to be castrated immediately

Dex-chan lover
ytc2KwB.png

h2NYDee.png

On a more serious note, I wonder how the author will bend reality to make her not take any responsibility as always.

Users who are viewing this thread