The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 169 - The Girl That Slipped Right Into Rentarou’s Family

Contributor
Honestly, I would’ve found it more interesting if she didn’t zing with Rentaro. Like, having to deal with a girl who likes him but isn’t a soulmate.

But whatever. We now have a girl who canonically wants someone to be with her when she pees. She’ll fit right in with the Aijou family.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would’ve found it more interesting if she didn’t zing with Rentaro. Like, having to deal with a girl who likes him but isn’t a soulmate.

But whatever. We now have a girl who canonically wants someone to be with her when she pees. She’ll fit right in with the Aijou family.
Came here to literally say this. I think it would be super interesting to see the dynamic of a girl that legit wants to date him without the zing. I mean, Rentaro is a chad, so I doubt he’d approach it all that differently, but it would still be a bit of a curveball.

Dex-chan lover
Came here to literally say this. I think it would be super interesting to see the dynamic of a girl that legit wants to date him without the zing. I mean, Rentaro is a chad, so I doubt he’d approach it all that differently, but it would still be a bit of a curveball.
well, tbf she was already a bit of a curveball to hit us with after a break. Legit made people think we missed a chapter at first.

Dex-chan lover

To add on what you both say, I would've found it hilarious if she became a reoccurring character for so long until she eventually because a girlfriend for Rentarou. A hidden girlfriend he learned to fall for & that the ZING would trigger as a condition that they genuinely loved each other.

For the chapter itself I thought this wouldn't be addressed & treated last chapter as a one off. Certainly the strangest girl to be added in the Rentarou family (on top of all of the other wacky stuff that has happened in the past). Thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
i was thinking what if it was the reverse relationship? like what if he gets the zing with a new girl, but he finds out that she's in a relationship/married, like how would he navigate it? like ik its gag comedy, but would still be a internesting predicament to be in.

Aggregator gang
The thing is girls without the Zing won't like him as stated in chapter 1. It's like the law of the universe won't allow it.

Aggregator gang
i was thinking what if it was the reverse relationship? like what if he gets the zing with a new girl, but he finds out that she's in a relationship/married, like how would he navigate it? like ik its gag comedy, but would still be a internesting predicament to be in.
that would be interesting. He has a couple widows but a married woman who is estranged maybe work.

Users who are viewing this thread