The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 169 - The Girl That Slipped Right Into Rentarou’s Family

Dex-chan lover
Good thing Rentarou figured out which train car she really went. He almost did something as stupid a foreign influencer tourist would do.

Dex-chan lover
But whatever. We now have a girl who canonically wants someone to be with her when she pees. She’ll fit right in with the Aijou family.
Kusuri: I've got the perfect solution for you, yep yep!

One touch I like to her design is a rabbit buck-tooth thing she has going on. At least it seems much more pronounced than other characters when their mouths are open.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would’ve found it more interesting if she didn’t zing with Rentaro. Like, having to deal with a girl who likes him but isn’t a soulmate.

But whatever. We now have a girl who canonically wants someone to be with her when she pees. She’ll fit right in with the Aijou family.
Came here to literally say this. I think it would be super interesting to see the dynamic of a girl that legit wants to date him without the zing. I mean, Rentaro is a chad, so I doubt he’d approach it all that differently, but it would still be a bit of a curveball.
Although if they didn't zing, I don't think Rentarou would be interested in dating her. I mean, he does genuinely love all of the girls but remember he also knows he has to date all 100 of them or they'll die. He's making due with what he has to work with but is also very self-aware that they are very strange circumstances that many people wouldn't be comfortable with. He's really not out here looking to add girls to the ranks, he's just dealing with it when it happens. I guess you could say it would still be really interesting to see how he'd handle rejecting her and what that'd mean, but the manga can't really afford to give all that much time or attention to a character that isn't one of the girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
Although if they didn't zing, I don't think Rentarou would be interested in dating her. I mean, he does genuinely love all of the girls but remember he also knows he has to date all 100 of them or they'll die. He's making due with what he has to work with but is also very self-aware that they are very strange circumstances that many people wouldn't be comfortable with. He's really not out here looking to add girls to the ranks, he's just dealing with it when it happens. I guess you could say it would still be really interesting to see how he'd handle rejecting her and what that'd mean, but the manga can't really afford to give all that much time or attention to a character that isn't one of the girlfriends.
Yeah, he isn't really out there wanting to become the Harem King, he just happens to love a lot of girls simultaneously.
I always like the nervous sweat when he introduces a new girlfriend. He is humble and doesn't take his situation for granted, working hard to make his girls happy. Those are some of the reasons why he's one of the best harem protagonists around.

Users who are viewing this thread