The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 169 - The Girl That Slipped Right Into Rentarou’s Family

Fed-Kun's army
What's more, I have realized with Shizuka and Kusuri's mothers that the "Zing" doesn't work if the women are married, maybe it would work if she were a widow or single, the closest thing to that we had for that example is Hahari and Yaku (in both cases because their partners are dead), It may work, but they're just theories.

Keep in mind that Rentaro is literally "cursed" by a lazy god, so the "Zing" is more than mandatory.
You do realize the "zing" is not a God-Given Rentarou-specific thing, right? It's an in-universe rule of soulmates. Anybody will got the zing when they lock eyes with their soulmate.

-Kusuri's parents have one with each other.
-The Gorilla Gang leader and the shota has one with each other.

If Rentarou lock eyes unobstructed with a woman and no zing happen, then she simply isn't a soulmate, that's it.

Lastly, Rentarou is not "cursed" to have every woman that is not his soulmate to reject him and so the Love God made amends by giving him 100 soulmates that he will meet starting Highschool, HECK NO, instead he is "cursed" to have 100 soulmates from the get go so to balance the fate any woman that is not his soulmate will reject him so Rentarou can focus only on his soulmates. The 100 rejections before meeting his first soulmate could also be seen as a ploy by fate as it is said that with every rejection, Rentarou strives to better himself. In other words, after his 100th rejection, Rentarou is finally ready to please 100 girlfriends cuz he is currently the 100th better version of himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i was thinking what if it was the reverse relationship? like what if he gets the zing with a new girl, but he finds out that she's in a relationship/married, like how would he navigate it? like ik its gag comedy, but would still be a internesting predicament to be in.
Rentarou wouldn't have a problem with the girl having another man, so I guess the real difficulty would be convincing the guy to accept a three way relationship. It might end up with a friendly rivalry about who's able to make the girl happier.
Of course I don't think it will ever happen, I was already surprised that the author made some girlfriends have legitimate lovers in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing all this speculation, some about what if a girl already in a relationship zings make me hope for a Cross-dressing girl.

Rentarou would be questioning himself over and over and then accepting his love for him, while falling in love with the "guy" over the course of 1 or 2 chapter.
Imagine the reactions of Kurumi and Karane whe they see her.

Edit: whats wrong with a cosplaying/cross-dressing gf? It would be nice seeing all the interactions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i was thinking what if it was the reverse relationship? like what if he gets the zing with a new girl, but he finds out that she's in a relationship/married, like how would he navigate it? like ik its gag comedy, but would still be a internesting predicament to be in.
I kind of want this to be happening too. Basically Rentarou gets a girlfriend with a bf, who pretty much has similar problem with Rentarou but she only has two soulmates instead of 100.They have to accept each other or they both die lmao.

Also I kind of want Rentarou to have male friend. There's just some bro conversation that other bro understands.

Dex-chan lover
I love how they don't run in front of the vice principal. They know the punishment of running in front of her will be fatal.
(Cue to that one anime episode where vice principal caught a student.)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Mildly off-topic question — is there anything besides gloating to the cover page's "Season 2 of the anime is locked, locked, locked, locked, locked in"? That is, was there a date announced or other substantial news?
Gloating? It's just one of those copywriting bits that manga tend to get plastered with in their magazine publications, we just like to translate those. A variation of the Season 2 announcement has been included for the past 8 chapters, ever since it was, well, announced that there would be one. You can bet they'll start adding the date once that gets announced.

Fed-Kun's army
If anybody could pull off a stable polyamorous relationship with an unrelated third party, it'd be Rentarou. The reason I don't think it'll happen is because it's not worth dealing with the outcry over "NTR in muh gag manga".

What could maybe work is having a chapter about a girl having a non-zingy crush on him and how that turns out.

May I direct you towards chapter 1?
Chapter one doesn't count they became a yuri "couple" after meeting Rentarou and before that they didn't seem like they knew eachother before him either. Thats why im hoping for a two for one deal in an upcoming chapter similar to Karane And Hakari but they actually are dating.

Users who are viewing this thread