Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Supporter
I suppose at some point I'm going to need to try condensed milk on shaved ice myself just to see what it's like. Personally, I've always felt like Italian syrup by itself was enough.

Dex-chan lover
I've forgotten some of this manga. What's this about tongue meat?
I suppose at some point I'm going to need to try condensed milk on shaved ice myself just to see what it's like. Personally, I've always felt like Italian syrup by itself was enough.
It's quite good, not just the taste but the texture too. And of course you can add other things like fruit.

Dex-chan lover
With a dad like that who knows how long Kaoru has till he looks like this
seto_no_hanayome.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've forgotten some of this manga. What's this about tongue meat?

It's quite good, not just the taste but the texture too. And of course you can add other things like fruit.

The second I saw this post, I KNEW I just had to quote it to read this exact way.

Anyway, to answer the question, Dara bit off part of her tongue to make the charm because it needs to contain a part of her, and hair wouldn't cut it.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder. Are gods bound to the earth a thing in Japanese culture? If so, that god of the sea must be slumbering now.

I do hope the kid doesn't turn into a cultist and forcefully wake it up. Nobody wants to be forced out of their bed for no immediate reason to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread