Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 33 - Well Done

Dex-chan lover
Nanamori certainly made me think of her more favorably than before & although I don't think her attempts to get them together won't go the way she expects it will. Agawa's perception on love is really messed up because of her sister so it will take a lot of support to resolve it. Also the low quality sketches might turn off some people but to me it adds to the comedy & makes it special to me. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Nanamori realizing that Gotou-kun recognized the same fake smile Agawa puts up when she closes herself up from others was a rad detail. It's nice to see the dude getting some solid support (and not the kind of "support" that dresses up in a bunny costume and is just out to fuck him in front of her sister...).

Dex-chan lover
A lot of cheering for the tanned gyaru for helping/supporting MC, but I dunno, she was giving him a lot of shit previously that should have been done with Agawa's sex partners, not to mention her sister for warping her views on love and romance, but I guess she found camaraderie in MC after learning Agawa's shutting him out like she had for her? Maybe that was what led her to question or doubt whether anything she did could help her at that point?

It looks like she has something in mind, but at the moment I still have a neutral stance for her character, leaning more on distasteful, but the sister/president definitely has taken the spot for worst person/girl in this series so far, with that playboy coming in second.

Dex-chan lover
Dude really said he would still love her even if she was getting railed by other dudes.. cuck behavior. I hope the gyaru friend's help really does push them together and she doesn't keep getting railed by guys left and right because apparently this dude would still eat her out even if she's stuffed with some other dudes gunk. Sad as fuck

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling Nanamori acting as wingman might make things worse before they are better.

Someone spoil me on how this ends, if you could.

Users who are viewing this thread